Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I had Ravens and Packers...still alive!

2. Did u see this hit last week? Omg lol

image-2941435316.jpg

3. That was so rough

4. I want packers to win but I just cant see them scoring enough points to make it to the SB. Can't believe I'm saying this but Sea vs. Den, Broncos win

5. Patriots will win, Afc broncos have a slight chance but they have excelled over a weak schedule in the 2nd half. I expect the packers to win the NFC as they get healthy and peak but do see the Seahawks as a wild card champ i mean seriously last three games 150 points damn

Nfc has been dominant

6. 2 quarters away from locking up the first seed :smoking:

7. #328 LSDForPeace, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    All wild card as well, hmm and now two of them are gone.

You still don't know shit about the game of football, yet think you know it all.

8. And don't try and tell me you KNEW the Seahawks were going to play as well as they are with their rookie QB. That is the only team I was wrong about having a chance at the SB this year.

I live in Seattle ffs hahaha.

9. Packers + healthy roster = no fun for other teams in postseason

10. Big corporations, the people on their marketing teams, and The Packers

11. packers looked pretty good last night, they might be on their way to the SB but I dont see them getting past Denver/NE

12. What do you mean past them? That's who they would play in the superbowl. Packers are NFC, Denver and New england are AFC

13. I mean beating them, not the best choice of words I know

14. anyone know a place i can stream for free 49ers v. greenbay packers?

15. I've tried to find a site that you can with no avail.

You're gonna have to go out to a bar or restaurant :/

16. First row sports

17. 49ers all the way!

18. Don't really care who wins now. Hope it's 49ers vs Ravens in Super Bowl just because the coaches of those two teams are brothers.