Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. GB is on fire man...

Three teams I don't wanna play right now,
    1) GB
    2) Seattle
    3) Denver

This is the best NFL season I can remember. Most entertaining at least...

2. lemme ask you something, when did the Packers sign you? Are you on the practice squad at least? Or are you one of those die-hard fans who think their so important they're on the team?

I only ask because I kind of know a former Packer, he even has a Super-Bowl Ring.

3. If I'm spending hundreds on tickets/merchandise for that team every year, I think I have some right say "we" over "they". In no way am I a part of the actual team, but it is the team I represent so I'm not going to exclude myself from them.

4. #304 whonose, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    What is the point of this post? You sound miserable.

Merry Christmas

5. It's gonna be Pats/49'ers, and hopefully Brady & Co. will have a better outing than last week.

6. 49ers looked like crap last night man. No JSmith or Manningham is gonna hurt

7. Do you have nothing better to do than criticize the way a fan talks about their team? You're a moderator and should be held to a higher standard. If we're going to judge people in this thread now, it seems your last sentence makes you think you're the shit because you know someone who played professional ball. Instead, it kind of made you look like a douche. Just an observation though, of course.

Anyway, being a Seahawks fan, I believe that they can beat any team any day. We're* not the greatest team on the road, but we're* getting hot at the right time, and right now, we* look unstoppable. Disgustingly awesome defense with arguably the top secondary in the league. Offense is shining now with Russell Wilson looking amazing for a rookie quarterback and our* special teams looking very good as well.

Other than the Hawks, I like Denver to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, but ideally, would rather see a Hawks vs. Ravens/Texans Super Bowl.

*Yes, I put asterisks there on purpose just to help emphasize what I did there.

8. He sound like a douche, GB is a team that actually sells stock to the fans so some can say it's their team. There's a poster in GC who owns stock in the Packers.

Hope my Ravens can ruin everyone dream of Brady Manning AFC Championship game. Not looking to good for Reed & Ray being around next year....

9. Ravens and Texans have been my favorite teams from the AFC for a while (Mainly Ravens because I loved their defense for so long). Reed, Lewis, Suggs and Ngata(wanted him on the Hawks next to Mebane SO badly). Couldn't be happier to see the Seahawks with a young, fast, intimidating defense now. I would much rather watch a team with an elite, bone crushing defense and an above average offense than an above average defense with a elite offense. Just my personal preference though.

Good luck to the Ravens in the post season! Would LOVE a Hawks/Ravens Super Bowl. Would obviously want the Hawks to win, but would be happy for the Ravens at the same time.

10. I don't see the Seahawks on this poll ;)

11. This year is pretty tough to make a prediction

The teams in the playoffs all seem on fire right now except a few teams that are in the wildcard

I could only wish my cowboys would beat the skins this sunday to get in the playoffs but its highly unlikley :smoking:

12. Packers vs broncos

13. fuckin seahawks.

14. I've got a good feeling about the Texans making it

15. Know what's funny? That the Seahawks aren't even an option in this poll...I remember calling the OP out about it and he got all butthurt and said that there's no way they make the SB...and now they're one of the hottest teams heading into the playoffs with the best defense in the league.

16. LOL and 2 of these teams are locks for the playoffs, while the other two (min and wash) may as well.

17. Seahawks/broncos. Richard sherman won his apeal and browner will be off his suspension for the first round so the legion of boom (sherman,browner,thomas,chancellor) will be fully intact for the playoffs and that secondary is the best in the nfl imo

18. [quote name='"jaden420"']Seahawks/broncos. Richard sherman won his apeal and browner will be off his suspension for the first round so the legion of boom (sherman,browner,thomas,chancellor) will be fully intact for the playoffs and that secondary is the best in the nfl imo[/quote]

Shit. I'm hoping the hawks' stay away from the falcons. Skittles man and the secondary scares the shit out of me.

19. [quote name='"RipperOfBongs"']

Shit. I'm hoping the hawks' stay away from the falcons. Skittles man and the secondary scares the shit out of me.[/quote]

As a falcon fan you have alot to be worried about. One & done.

[​IMG]

20. It's Matt Ryan's 5th year though as a fan I think he's gotten enough experience this time that they can pull it off