who will send me seeds!!??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ineedfireweed, May 16, 2005.

1. im a seasoned grower who lives in the us, atlanta georgia to be exact. im always online surfing these grow sites and im always discouraged to see that the seeds can not be sent to the united states. the quality of bud that these plants online can produce is far past the capabilities of what you can find here, reason being is that marijuana is illegal to grow here, its even illegal to possess, i need to find someone who will help me out with my situation...CAN YOU HELP ME!!!>>>

2. Well, certainly dont let that small reason stop you from over growing atlanta!

there are still seed banks that will ship out into the USA.

www.seedsdirect.to <-- very reliable

www.worldwideseeds.com

www.hempqc.com

or, you can even buy some from here!

you can find them in the shop

goodluck sir ;)

3. Yes, a number of seed banks based in Canada have no problem shipping to the states. Ive ordered and had no trouble.

~ moved to seedbanks for coverage - Welcome to the city! :)

4. go to amsterdamm an post some seeds back to yourself

5. I used these folks. Seeds arrived in 8 days. Great germination rates, packed in CD cases. Seem like a great company. I live in the South East USA as well.

6. This site ships to the US, and gurantees it:

http://www.noneofyourbusiness.ca/help

They got a really good strain called "Samurai Gold" that you simply gotta try!
    I'm a medicinal patient, and I used to buy from these guys all the time. They're "good People"

7. But under shipping restrictions it says that they do not ship to the US. I hate it when companies are forced by law to say they will not ship to a country, so don't even send your money, but it turns out they do ship to the country. If anyone understood that, you are as fucked up as I am. Anyways, does grasscity ship shrooms too? Living in California, I can't even buy spores legally, so if I am going to break mushroom laws when ordering online, I might as well go all out.

Anyways, PLEASE PM ME ASAP WITH AN ANSWER AS TO WHETHER OR NOT GRASSCITY SHIP SHROOMS (NOT THE AMANITAS, SMART ASS) TO THE US. Thanks, and sorry for the caps, but I have been looking for so long for a reliable shroom source. Here in Cali, we are going through a shroom drought.