Who were you ?

Discussion in 'General' started by 4blunt2king0, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Soo what kind of person were you in high school ?

Nerd.

Jock.

Stoner.

The popular kid ?

Quiet kid.

Loner.

???

2. I was the popular kid. :D
    From my sophmore year up. My freshman year, I was obsessed with computers for the most part and pretty much a nerd/quiet kid.

3. not going to say popular because i dont wanna sound like a egotistical cunt, but i was a well-known stoner if you wanted weed and you didnt know any higher ups you'd ask me. and i used to just smoke with anyone who loved to smoke dont care who you were haha

4. The loner quiet kid who was likely to shoot up the place

5. Straight nerd/Quiet: straight A's, IB classes and everything. Hung out with my girlfriend 90% of the time hardly drank...
    But i wasnt into computers or videos games or any shit like that, so I wasnt part of the "nerds". In fact I hung out with the stupidest kids in school, all my friends dropped out when I was in 10th grade, so I got this girlfriend and spent so much time with my girl that i didnt really hang with any other new friends.

Luckily on my 18th Bday I had a big ass party and realized how much fun I was missin out on. So at least the 2nd half of my senior year was REAL fun, hung out with my friends, drank every week...

Likewise my HS was like 15 minutes away from Daytona Beach, so skippin school for the beach or the springs was a regular habit.

6. Loner, nerd, quiet kid, and popular but not liked. I hung out with almost every person in my grade through each week (atleast during school). fun huh

7. #7 4blunt2king0, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009

Ha are you my twin ?

8. .....
    all of the above depending on the day or time of year....

9. dude thats where its at though!

10. Hell yea. i wouldnt change it for anything.

Even though some of the preppy hot girls didnt like it i still had the skanks lol

11. I didn't really fit into any classification. Kind of sucked, I got along with most people, but I was just everyone's acquaintance.

12. dude the preppy girls at my school dont even smoke, they drop XTC and drink but most are sluts. i like the down to earth down to smoke girls, i prey on them :)

13. I'd like to think I didn't fall into any of those labels.

14. ^But we all did...

15. I hope that I was never labeled.

However, that's a false hope.

I was (and still am) regarded as the really smart, quiet kid. More recently, the quiet, funny stoner. People constantly ask me for weed now.

However, I am me, and hopefully people see that. I might've been a little nerdy, but no one ever called me on it.

I am, I said.

16. I was the quiet kid for my freshman and some of my sophomore year til I started smoking. Then I became one of the laid back stoner kids for a year, then I was one of the popular kids toward the end of high school.

17. Quiet loner stoner who had specific friends never have seen myself as popular even though the kids who are "popular" i see them at most of my weekend functions but they get hammered and beligerent while i stay low key and try not to get known or have dumb rumors started about me

18. Definitely the quiet kid. I have a twin brother, and I usually hung out with him and his friends, who happened to be most of the popular kids. I never had any real friends of my own and I just kept to myself mostly.

19. that plus the football/baseball jock.