Who were you in highscool?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I was Godzilla.

Thank god for plastic surgery, intensive therapy, and marijuana.

2. I was and am..ME. Fuck labels.

3. Damn the wonders of modern medicine, now i know the secret to your Iron lungs.lol
    Muhahah:cool:

4. the nice guy (hippie) that everyone knows but dose not know at the same time

5. I was the kid in the rubber helmet chewing on the drywall.......

and the babby daddy. :pj/k

I was the closeted gay kid who unfortunatly had girls asking me out too much. so I got a fake girlfriend who was a lesbian. her girlfriend faked dating my boyfriend and it worked out quite nicely till we were seen kissing by another student. he opened his mouth and in less than a year the girls had to switch schools and my boyfriend dropped out because of the harassment.

I decided to stay but had assholes coming at me constantly. they didnt know I had been a member of the PAL boxing club since I was 6 and hadnt lost a fight that wasnt in a ring.:p But no matter how bloody I left one, another was there to take his place, after the 7th one, the school officials decided to kick me out rather than making descrimination a more serious offence. one of the teachers had busted a student with some shitty weed and offered him a reduced punishment if he said he got it from me.

he did and since I had previously been sent to an alternative school for drug offenders (its where I learned how to use and become heavily addicted to heroin.) it was all they needed to throw me out for good.

its for the best I suppose. it wouldn't have been long before I really hurt or killed one of them. that heroin can be a hell of a drug.

other than that school was pretty fun. I mostly hung out with metal heads but Id toke with most of the social groups. even the gang members because they were the kids i grew up with in the worst part of the city. they actually found the kid who got me kicked out and put his arm in a cast. them cholos were pretty good guys cuz they really didnt treat me any different because I was gay.:smoke:

6. i was the guy in my high school only known for pulling off his teachers wig in middle school.

went to school high alot but not everyday.

tended to be more of a loner. but now im more social.