Who were you in highscool?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Feb 13, 2009.

1. emo drug addict that hung out under the stairs.

2. I was the kid who knew everyone from all the cliques but didn't really fit the mold of any of them. I lifted weights with the jocks and preps. Took honors and college classes with the nerds and artsy kids. Bought weed from the thugs, chicos, and rednecks. I even smoked out a couple of teachers and coaches.

Fuck, now that I think about it, high school was the shit.

3. i was the dude with the shit who did that stuff

4. #44 Otterheart, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    Well I didn't really fit into one group, I guess I mostly fit into the "skaters". I got along with pretty much everyone, popular jocks and nerds a like. I didn't party every weekend but I went to quite a lot over my years. Everyone in my school basically smoked to some degree or another so I wasn't really known as a stoner but mostly everyone knew I smoked, considering I smoke with such a large portion of the school lol.

I was a pretty quiet kid, but funny when I needed to be. I got along good with the girls but I wasn't really one of those guys who could pick up girls on the fly but I had my moments I guess. Not really too good with grades, I was smart but never put any effort what so ever into my homework and that killed me. I was pretty average I guess.

5. I knew tons of people, but didn't hang out with people much outside of school, mostly on account of my mom keeping me under a 4 pm curfew all through highschoo(just long enough for me to work out)l:(

I blazed since 9th grade, got shitty grades up until the second semester of 10th grade. A's and B's from then on out.

I was a known stoner, and was dealing to friends by 10th grade. Most people assumed because i smoked weed my grades were shitty, felt good shoving my report cards in their faces.

You could have called me a nerd. I played WoW, read a shitload, played tons of video games. But i also worked out 3 times a week and was friends with all the rugby players, although an injury kept me from playing myself.

I kind of missed out on partying in high school, due to the aforementioned, cruelly short curfew.

6. A total burn out all the way. I quit high school in 1979.

Attached Files:

7. What did that shirt say?

8. #48 X.P.O.T.X, Feb 13, 2009
    Year 8 - One of those fat kids that sat around all day playing Runescape

Year 9 - I was that kid that was always in the shit, you know the one, suspended all the time, getting kicked out of every second class and making teachers lives hell.

Year 10 - Which became the weird/stoner/quiet kid, I was sort of a BMX kid too and a skater, they never really stuck though.

These days I am right in the middle of all of them, but i don't play Runescape, and I smoke a lot more too.

EDIT: Horay I'm on triple digits posts!! (100th post)

9. I went to a small catholic school near my house. Everyone knew everyone, it sounds terribly, but it actually wasnt so bad.
    For the first couple years i was always pretty quiet,(closet smoker:p)
    The last 2 years I opened up though, landed the hottest chick in the whole fucking school.
    So i guess i was just the normal guy who was cool with just about everyone.

Oh those were the days:(

10. I was the guy stealin your pizza at lunch lol.

11. i was the speed freak. you know, the guy who would run around with pupils the size of quarters, rattling on and on about nothing, overly concerned with everything and able to keep up about 10 conversations at the same time.

12. i quit senior year.
    most of my high-school days were spent cutting class, and us "cool kids" would smoke out my car lol.

13. #54 TheHighLife, Feb 13, 2009
    My freshman-junior year i was the "hippy stoner artsy photography girl" and was in ap classes stayed out of trouble knew all the smart kids. And then my senior year i became the photography club president and the main school event photographer.I was always at every senior event and all the parties the cause evetuallly those pictures would go in the year book so everybody would want to be at tehh party capturing the moemnt.

SO i would start haning out with the more "popular people" so eventually I knew a few ppl in every clique. And became more than the hippie photography art nerd. And the best part was if there was multiple house parties on a weekend adn they wanted me there i would get bribed with like weed and liquor, pretty sweet. But i was always the same "hippy stoner artsy photography girl" on the inside with the same close group of friends, although they would get annoyed at me.

14. i dont really know what sterotype i was back in high school.

i didnt really fit into any of them perfectly. i was a mesh of all of them.

but w/e. now, i am my own free-thinking human being.

15. I'm the quiet guy.

16. well i dont think i fit into a group, but at first pretty much everybody liked me cause i got along with everyone
    then i started blazing, so some of the nerds tagged me as a pothead and stopped talking to me. i told them to fuck off (after hearing a few lectures about how dangerous drugs are) and hung out with the rest of the kids

17. I was a little bit of every stereotype. I was constintly drunk my senior year but graduated with honors. Would skateboard down the halls, but was such a teacher's pet that I got away with it. I was pretty strange though.... kind of the "weird" girl.

I played with the dead animals in the science lab a lot.
    [​IMG]

18. i was the kid that you wanted to stay away from because i wore a trenchcoat

19. If i wanted you to know i would not have blacked it out.:D