Who were you in highscool?

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Feb 13, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5MWBKLclgs&feature=related"]YouTube - School Fight Turns Deadly[/ame]

2. I was a stoner, but I was on good terms with everyone. I could go up to any "crowd" and have a conversation with them no problem, but I felt most at home with other stoners.

3. The invisible chick....until I started dating a football player than I was "Jamie's girl". Apparently I didn't have a name! :rolleyes:

4. LMAO " Oh my word!!" holy shit that was surprisingly funny

Anyway i was the chill stoner kid that kept to himself and always spoke his mind when the occasion called for it. I didn't belong to any cliques really, got a long with everybody no problems or issues but my lazy ass not trying to hard to get straight A's ahahaa.

Its alright though i didn't mind the c's and b's

5. Hippy stoner girl. Shocking, I know.

6. Not going every-other (literally) day and maintaining B-A grades
    i hated going to school, but i still managed to get good grades.

Quiet, artist, crazy person who dyes his hair different colors of the rainbow.
    I wasnt much into drugs in HS, but im sure people thought I was on something.

7. middle years WoW nerd. then last year stoner

8. Got along with everyone, girls liked me, played football and soccer, smoked weed drank beer, partied almost every weekend from Junior to Senior year, got below average grades. I enjoyed high school.

9. Smart-ass most of the time, but also quiet, deep, and philosophical at times. I remember getting good grades in english, poetry specifically. I only really smoked after school, and with my girlfriend(still same girl BTW).

Lots of people also knew me as the "car guy" because I drove a nice car, and I was always working on it, driving anything to school from range rovers to mustangs, even a convertible mini, it was orange and I crashed into a pole about 3 minutes away from school. On purpose? Maybe.

10. Don't worry about it, lots of people knew me as Heathers boyfriend and knew her as my girlfriend. It's all about who you meet.

11. a-b avg. good terms with most the crowds played lax, every one new to come to me for trees. new i was a stoner. but dint travel to the staff, they thought i was a good kid. pretty much a shy kid, but funny as hell i've been told if i open up to you, also i was veryy insecure upon how the upper grades viewed me kinda ruined high school for me i cared wat people thought to much now ive learned why give a fuck, who are they to judge me. =] Just blaze and be my self

12. I hung outside the girl's locker room with my hands suspiciously deep in my pockets making this face ----> :ey:

13. Ha this sounds exactly like me exept instead of talking to the nerd table about starwars and WoW i would talk with them about halo and sometimes gamed with them, i was friends with everyone back in high school, man i miss those days...

14. class clown, stoner, but starting junior year i became an individual. no real way of classifying me then haha

15. Pill head alcoholic. Seriously. :eek:

16. I was one of the girls nobody talked to because all my ideas and interests were "out-there." The loner, but i secretly loved it.

17. i was the swol ass foo who threw all the badass parties.i had my own place by the time i entered my senior year so we partied the fuck out there and i had all the bitches clean up after me and my boys.

18. the guy who slept in every class

19. I was/am Stoner/Metalhead/Funnyass kid that says random shit at the right time.
    the girlies like my humor.