Who Were We, Where Were We, And What Happened To Us Before We Were Born?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheKidCannabis, May 6, 2014.

1. Don't you ever wonder what we were before we were even made in existence? Does anyone have any vague memories of it? Lol. I mean idk maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing but it continues to puzzle me. Someone make some sense of this! Peace!

2. Who knows. It puzzles me too but I guess we will either find out eventually or we won't. 

3. Dude what do you mean by made in existence? Like what we were before we were ovaries?
    Or like, before the universe was even there?
    Way too stoned for this. Cool thoughts man. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I think we always "have been" you know? We are literally made up of the same elements that were created during/after the Big Bang. You ask what were we, where are we. We were everything and we were everywhere you know?

5. Genius.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

6. This is so true. We are star dust. The matter that makes us up has always been. We're completely infinite. It's like we're recycled from and back into the universe in some powerful way.

7. Exactly. Everything that ends begins again.

8. apparently theres a new study that quantum physics proves afterlife, maybe the same is for pre birth?

9. Exactly. Everything that ends begins again.

10. Proves afterlife in what way? Surely you don't mean like your "soul lives on" or whatever?
    I think like, no matter who we are we're made up of the same elements that make up our earth and night sky and everything in it. And after our cells stop producing and we expire we go on to become a part of the universe again. We're children of the stars.

11. \t1. Nobody2. Nowhere
    3. Nothing

12. read it a few weeks ago, heres the article if you're interested

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/25/did-quantum-physics-just-prove-the-existence-of-an-afterlife/

i wonder if extraterrestrials created us. Thats my theory, but like any theory i could be wrong.

13. Exactly. Everything that ends begins again.

14. lol there really isn't much else I could say because I just do not know  :cry:  but I really want to

15. Nah man. I've thought about that. I think all intelligent life came from the initial release of matter and energy we know and love as the Big Bang. And that there are other species in this universe (multiverse) that we created at the same time. Now, how advanced they are depends on their environment. Earth just so happens to be the least hostile environment in and around our solar system that we know of. So who knows. Are some extraterrestrials more advanced than us? Are we slow on the evolutionary scale? Are we basically an extraterrestrial social experiment?
    Like did you know most primates are only off by 1% of having human DNA? So if there's a species out there who are just 1% more advanced than we are, imagine how we look to them.

And if that doesn't trip you out I don't know what would

16. it did trip me out haha. So many questions left to be answered/unanswered. Life is such a mystery in so many ways lol

17. Well, there was a time when we were fish. Then there was that day when we grew lungs, and started to vacation on sunny beaches. 
    Wait.....How far back did you want to go? 

Ok, once we were a void. The void was alive, but not aware. Then there was that day when we became aware of ourselves. 
    That blew our minds, and there was this big bang. Well, then space and time got going, and there were a bunch of new possibilities. 

You know what happened after that. Here we are. 

We haven't decided what's going to be next yet, but don't worry, we will be the first ones to know. 

18. Personally, I've always wanted to know if our soul gets reincarnated and if there's a brief pause between lives. If so, maybe this is what comes before birth. Just a crazy thought.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Dude...you guys blow my mind. All of you. Wow. Did not expect all of these mind blowing responses lol.

20. I find more joy in thinking about what tomorrow will bring....

write down how you think tomorrow is going to play out, you'll be amazed with how everything you wrote is different. life is too crazy to think about the past, ponder the future .