Who wears leather?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Jdahms, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Because if you don't you should. Leather coats are the shit. They are durable (mine is 8 years old and still has that brand new shine to it), warm, and have tons of pockets.

I rock the dual collar bomber style. this but from 8 years ago

[​IMG]

2. Only way I'd buy leather would be if I owned a motorcycle. Someday...someday..:eek:

3. Well I own a motorcycle :p

You can get a very nice bike for under 3500. insurance is under 200 a year and you get over 60 mpg. good way to save money during the riding seasons

4. I have a leather jacket. It's a little beat up, but it's old and has history behind it, so I wear it proudly!

5. I want one, But I don't have the money to get a decent one. When I get a job I will buy one. Im thinking of getting a load of old style jackets/coats. Ive got a 3 Harrington jackets, Want to get a Denim jacket next. Then a Leather and so on

6. I have been wearing a duster everywhere ever since I saw it on its always sunny. I am about 5,7 so all I can think when wearing it is charlies quote "Why is such a little guy wearing such a big jacket? WHATS HE HIDING!" Puts a smile on my dial.