Who was the biggest dick you have ever met?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Dec 27, 2011.

1. The football coach in high school.

That guy was a mean son of a bitch...

2. i shook hands with peter north before... o who WAS the biggest dick i ever met? well i did shake hands with obama before :D

3. That is a tough one. I'll get back to you.

4. My old p.o fuk that bitch.

5. lmao

this guy with an afro, mad pimples and glasses and weighs like 300 pounds(last time i saw him in 9th grade, which was what 8years ago) he was such a dick!! like such an asshole.

he was in 10th grade while i was in 9th, and he would get all the 9th graders huddled in acorner in the bathroom and just spazz on them... he would trip kids. he would insult people in a manner where the victim would feel bad even if they looked like a model.

he came up to me and was trying to start shit. i said something along the lines of " i dont play that bullshit like these other kids, and im not scared of you" he said some bullshit after and then left it as that.

he would pick on kids next to me but never me... what a loser he was. his girlfriend was ugly too.
    at that age i was pretty big and looked way more athletic then him. sexy ass kid oh yes i was:smoke:

6. Read the tittle wrong and was going to say some black guy.

Well it still could be some black guy, I can't really remember. Thats been a problem lately.

7. if thats the case i shook hands with lex steele.:confused::(

8. When I was working in luxury watch retail, we'd receive periodic visits from representatives of the brands we stocked. They'd come in to make sure visual merchandising standards were being maintained, check inventory, and give us loads of free promotional material, and make sure things were running smoothly in general. Most of them were really cool to work with but we had one rep. that was the biggest, most condescending douche I've ever met. He worked for one of our less popular brands and would blame us for not pushing his product hard enough when, in reality, they were ugly, overpriced watches that no one wanted.

9. My brother well mostly my family, the time I got caught I couldn't stand the criticism I swear I wanted to just die.

10. During my Apprenticeship my boss was a real douche!.... I was taken to Sellafeild to do a job with another guy, I was 18 he was 50+ he was a good crack, a known piss head. The night before we had to turn up to do a job this guy got me fucking wasted in the hotel, we overslepts and turned up at Sellafield stinking like a brewery.

The contact at Sellafield complained to the company and when we returned I got fucked! Nearly sacked, the guy got nothing and I was told that I knew what he was like and should have sorted the situation.... 18y/o apprentice on peanuts should have taken in hand 50 y/o piss head engineer...... yah! Ooooooooookay! :p

11. LOL

I seriously read the title and OP thinking it was

"Who has the biggest dick you have ever met?" "the highschool coach" :laughing::laughing: *facepalm