Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who was in the wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Okay so heres the story.

My friend comes over after work with a gram of dank. we were going to split it 2 ways, so .5 each.

we dont have a scale so we just eye ball it. i dont think the split is even and ask him to pinch me off more. hes like 'no man its even' . so i ask him ' well if its even, let me have what you have, and you have mine'.

then he says no. meaning if they really were even why would it matter if we traded?

so i told him okay man, instead of 10 ill pay u 8 bucks (because we were splitting a $20 gram )

and he looks over and says ' u know what, fuck you ' . not in a joking, but in a serious way.

at that time im like get the fuck out of my apartment then.

did i do anything wrong there? i didnt wanna pay for something i thought was short. and he obviously knew mine was short bc he wouldnt trade what was 'even'.

2. I think you either

A) need to get a scale

Or

B) buy more than a gram to split

3. damn man i wouldnt stress so much over .5 grams.

When i split without a scale, two even piles are made and the person who did not split picks what one he wants

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn man you told your friend to gtfo for 2 bucks? Sometimes you gotta be the bigger man and take a punch or two, in this case slaps.

He brought the weed to you bro, you should of though of it as gas money. I would apologize, but that's just me.

When I eyeball bud I always give the other person the bigger piece, that's the person I am.

5. he's obviously in the wrong for being a selfish dick, but at the same time due to the amount it probably doesn't matter. On the rare occasion that I split a g with someone, we'll just smoke it, no need to argue over splitting it up that way (although my friends are chill as fuck and dont try to fuck me over).

I'm usually the one in charge of eyeing shit out, but I'll always split it into 2 on a table and let the other person choose whatever one they want (although it's usually with like quarters or something on the rare occasion none of us has a scale with us), that's pretty much the standard for sharing things since forever lol.

6. well i only buy in 1-3 gram sacks. so not worth buying a scale. it takes me like 1-2 small hits to be baked, so i dont need to buy in weight.

7. Yeah man. Invest in a scale. It should be imperative for every toker to have one.

If your story is exactly how you said it then I'd say you're in the right.

8. I wouldnt have kicked him out if he would have said fuck you to me..i wouldd never say that to any of my friends, so thats what made me mad.

9. [quote name='"High N Geeked"']

well i only buy in 1-3 gram sacks. so not worth buying a scale. it takes me like 1-2 small hits to be baked, so i dont need to buy in weight.[/quote]

It's always worth having a scale.

10. Tempers rise and people say things they don't mean, I remember back home when I got in fist fights with my friends, we would fight and after the fight we'd be in the bar laughing it off like it was nothing.

11. If you want to avoid problems like this in the future them get some scales.

12. Quoted for truth. :smoking:

13. ^ I was jus scrolling down to QFT that same quote haha. Thats the best method in my experience.

14. #14 GreenCrackYUM, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    Obviously it is worth buying a scale if you potentially lost a friend for TEN dollars worth of WEED.

And I would say you definitely overreacted. Was it worth $2 worth of weed? If you think it was, then I guess you weren't in the wrong.

15. sounds like you over reacted but idk

16. You both sound like 12yr olds.

Never had that issue with my friends.

Pro tip I splitting sacks.. Smoke the biggest nug immediately.

17. He was being a bitch, because he wasn't willing to make it even and fair, thats fucked up. I don't think you over reacted at all. He wasn't willing to break off a little more to make it even, and thats messed up. He wouldn't switch the bud with you, so that shows he knew he had a little more. That proves he wanted to get a little more, had he wanted it to be fair and even, he would have had no problem switching the bud with you or give you a little more.

18. If any one of my friends said "fuck you" to me seriously over weed, i would kick him the fuck out of my house too, no need to keep douche bags around.

I'm always more than happy to give my friends more than i take because....well....that's what being a friend is about. you were both sucky friends towards each other.

19. sounds reasonable to me, i remember once my homie got a gram and we were splitting it, he decided to go into the bathroom and lock the door to half it, which is a smart thing to do because what if somebody else tried to enter the bathroom only to find him messing with weed lol. anyways he wouldnt let me in and refused to open the door saying hang on im splitting it evenly. i didnt believe that for 1 second so i scaled it and sure enough it was way off and he was acting like it was an accident saying he dropped some in the toilet and what not, like yeah right, some friends true side comes out their true greed shows when it comes to situations like this...now its for you to decide of you want to keep the relationship or drop it for someone who isnt such a problem

20. As this wise Blade stated and Fence Walker endorsed, The one who splits chooses last.

It is a good rule to remember when you have kids too. Rather then watch them fight install this rule early on. :smoke: