Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who wants to smoke at 10:30?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breatheeasy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 breatheeasy, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    I'm taking the first draw of the night out of my Buddha vape at 10:30(in a hour). Anyone one else want to smoke at the same time and have one big grasscity session?

11:30 eastern time

2. I'll probably be hitting my Volcano at the same time anyway.

I take back my last post, I wanna be in the group.

3. It is now 10:47 my time, so only If I can go to the past.

4. Sadly, it's already past 10:30 here.

5. time travel is allowed

6. I vaped at 10:30.

7. 11:05 over here in FLorida puffin on my gpen

8. Just smoked roughly 2 grams, feelin nicee

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adV8-_hgL4g]Buckethead - Soothsayer - YouTube[/ame]

10. Yeah, if we get enough ppl to light up at exactly 1030..we could get the whole world high for about 10 seconds. Not rrly, but i'm in:D

11. im warming the vape up now. two minutes

12. So tempted... but my half-drunk mom who is singing loudly (and off-beat, tone, etc) upstairs wouldn't appreciate it.

13. i mean im up* just thought i should clear that up...

Fucking cooked.

14. Fuck that shit I anit smoking no weed

15. Solid situation.. Go find a toilet paper roll and stuff it with dryer sheets, go find yourself a window (since your mom is singing and obviously distracted this is not too sketchy) or vent fan in your bathroom, hit dat shit, blow out through the device that we will call a sploof from now on, make sure smoke is going into the window/fan, if you have it spray odor neutralizer (febreeze and shit), dont use cologne it will do more harm then good

P.S. dont go overboard on the spray

16. She's also song-surfing on youtube, which is making it very difficult to load grasscity... :\

17. Right there with you :smoke:

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG8UH_AMzU4]Bob Marley interview on Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]