Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who wants to make weed milk(easy way)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kbubb91, Oct 25, 2011.

1. this is very simple and i made it last night, added it to my morning coffee and i was stoned without even smoking(ok it works)

step 1) get milk (soy milk works as well) and get weed
    step 2) bring the milk to a simmer (be careful, boil overs may happen to an unwatched pot)
    step 3) add the ground up weed to the milk (id do 2 grams(or 1 gram of dank) for 1 pint of milk(16oz)
    step 4) let it cook in the pan, be careful of boil over(adding a pinch of oil will stop the boil over)
    step 5 after 45 minutes the milk should be a dark yellow/white color, almost like Alfredo sauce.
    step 6 is straining. i used a paper towel to filter out the bud

there you have it, weed milk, you can drink it straight or add this to coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc

2. Sounds awesome ! :D

3. i added it to my hot cocoa and sat in my college class drinking the whole thing, 20 minutes later i was fucken baked, i missed the trash can as i went to throw it out :p

4. Okay but how does it taste? I would use the milk for hot chocolate like you did, but I'm a very...idk..sensitive eater? Haha. I threw out my firecrackers because they legit tasted like satans asshole and I just couldn't take the taste.

Did you just use a packet hot chocolate? How did you make yours?

5. wouldnt you need to use whole milk or something? or mabey it was just the oil you added to the milk?

6. the taste was tolerable or ok, i used soy milk as my mom has a year supply here, i just added a pinch of olive oil.
    the hot cocoa i made using the milk and a packet of swiss miss, and a Styrofoam cup

7. i used soy which supposedly works the same as whole milk in drawing out the THC

8. Whats the fat content on the soy?

9. Lactose is what THC is soluble in.

I could write out a very detailed way of making REAL good bang.

And you want to use CONDENSED Milk.

10. ok well it worked with soy, cause i didnt smoke a damn thing all day and all i had was that drink and my head was swirling

11. did you decarboxylate?

12. yep i microwaved the ground weed for a minute:D yes the really lazy way to do it

13. Have you ever made a thread in the right section?

Incredible, Edible, herb section bro

14. like normal edibles right, gets you high for like 4 to 6 hours? firecrackers were that way, its epic

15. dude chill. the moderators are gonna do their job.

and there's always next to no one viewing that section.

i don't blame op for posting it her

16. 2 grams seems like a bit much for a quick edible. I'd rather make two 1 gram firecrackers, 1 will have you feel great..

17. oh this stuff i made wasnt weak, i was fucken flying GONE airlines.

as in if this recipe is too strong for you then add less weed. but i drank it all

18. #18 BadKittySmiles, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011

It's good to see that you have an interest in edible cannabis :)

I should hope you were gone.. 2 grams is a large enough dose to send nearly 6 people of average tolerance, flying high! :)

Patients whose bodies are accustom to the rapid reliable delivery of properly made edibles and drinkables, often feel nothing at all from canna milk made in such a way almost regardless how much material is used, these recipes are only ideal for those with very lowered tolerance, and even then, they require multiple times the material necessary to achieve the desired effect. :(

This is why it is crucial you process your herb properly, otherwise, much of your potency goes 'in one end and out the other'. With the proper level of processing, you could have yourself 3 - 6 doses from that material depending on your tolerance.

For instance, you could perform the same process, with the same level of ease, but exchange the milk for either clarified butter or oil, reincorporate that back into your milk, and have a more traditional 'bhang'/canna milk with MUCH greater effect :D
    The quality of your solvent is important enough, that the experts recommend you use, not only butter, but a quality clarified butter which has had both it's water content and milk solids removed, to break down your glandular material into a bioavailable form.

A few excerpts from past posts, on canna milk, cocoa, tea's, and more...

"..... when diluted with so much water, it's severely reducing the efficiency of your solvent, and makes it more like the butter-water methods of the old days, which take around 15 - 24 hours depending on the heat level to become effective, and after this point the earliest, more volatile cannabinoids to become active and available have degraded.

This is why we go so far, as to use clarified butter, where the milk solids and water have been removed, rather than butter in it's more 'natural' state. To dilute it even further, is very counter productive. [​IMG] " - BKS

" Originally Posted by mjmama25
    I know people who have made stem tea and thought it was worth it. What was even more worth while was the resin that built up in the tea pot over time. They scraped it and said it was like hash. "

" This is because cannabis is not water soluble.. the best tea's, (cocoa) and 'bhang' (canna milk) are still made using a pure butter/oil source initially, and then that concentrated and infused oil, is incorporated into water, or reincorporated back into milk.

Trying to make tea or canna milk, starting with both water and milk fat is (similar to the old fashioned butter-water methods) very ineffective, and the effectiveness is reduced further, the higher the water content, and the more impure and contaminated the 'edible solvent' or oil.

When making watery oils, and especially when making watery tea, a large portion of tacky, sticky, remaining glandular material, will never have a chance to become bioavailable, even with continued processing, until long after it's degraded due to exposure to heat.

The more pure the oil source, or edible solvent, the less damage the material needs to endure, before bioavailabilty occurs. The more impure the solvent, the more glandular material will remain to become degraded or entirely left behind, without ever achieving bioavailability.

Hope this helps! [​IMG] " - BKS

----

To learn how to make clarified canna or hash butter or canna 'ghee', use the following recipe with your clarified butter:

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

Examples of drinks you can make, using recipes in the above link....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the 'long read'... have fun, and good luck! [​IMG]

19. BadKitty, you have officially convinced me to make some edibles. I think I love you lol.

20. I LOVE YOU BAD KITTY.

as for the weed milk, i'll definitely pass. I can't count the numbers of times I've tried to make weed milk to no avail.