Who wants to make me a profile pic?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Diceman, Apr 1, 2010.

1. #1 Diceman, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
    I want it to use this guy and have my name somewhere. Only use colors like reds, blacks, greys/whites/silvers, or green. Even purple if it looks good..no blue, orange, pink, yellow..shit like that. Needs to match profile basically..

[​IMG]

I have someone who's made all my past stuff but I wanna see if anyone else can come up with somethin nice.

Lemme know :smoking:

edit: And nothing too crazy...I like simple like my sig/avatar

2. Do you like getting a haircut?

Just very curious...

3. Um..I don't like it or dislike it?

Now I'm curious..why do you ask?

4. Alright...

When I read your first post, it felt like seeing a person walk into a beauty shop or a barber shop and asking for a haircut.

Can you see it?

:)

5. Hahaha ok yea I get what your sayin..

Like getting a haircut with your name cut in and dyed hair n what not.

I actually cut my own hair...I just run the #1 guard all over lol. Quick n cheap :smoking:

6. Hey! I actually know what you mean by #1 guard! I do that too!

You mean the length of that thing you put in front of the hair mower, right?

1 being very short... 3 is longer...

I can't do it myself though... I goto the barber shop and tell the guy,

"Number 1 please."

and he does that...

7. I can do it but it'll cost you

8. #8 Diceman, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010

lol no thx then. I'll get bigorange to do it for free..

I just wanted to give someone else a shot at making one...but since no one's feelig like doin a little photoshop work..I'll just PM orange

----

Yea the #1 guard. I used to use a 2 but I would always end uo cutting more often so I stick with the one now.

I used to do the barbershop thing...and still do if I want the top longer then the sides and have it kinda fade in ya know? I can't do that...I can just do the #1 all over lol

It's pretty easy actually...I mean you can't screw up with the guard on. So I just run it over my head a few times in every direction..

I'm able to cut my hair in about 10mins...which is how long it would take me just to drive to the shop lol plus it's free doing it myself. Only difficult part is the back of the neck.