Who wants to make a bet?

Discussion in 'General' started by thccrystals, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Guess what grade I will get on my Horror, Fiction, & Film midterm. It's based on 3 novels and 4 short storys which I have not read. It's open book and I plan on studying the spark notes, and bringing them to the test. I am known for procrastinating, but hopefully I will study enough before tuesday. I have not yet had any work to hand in for this class and I don't know if they are easy/hard graders. Based on just this info, what grade will I get(0-100)? Even I don't know. One guess per person, only one person per number.

2. 2-99:d

Just a guess.. LOL

81 was what popped into my mind..

3. Damn...that is exactly what popped in mine after I read the thread. Only one person per number....geez....ok, 80. I really wanted 81. :(

4. 76%

goooooooooooooo buddy!!! work that test over.

i suggest taking it drunk....

:D

5. 78% or 68%, I'm sure one of those will be correct. But I'm not sure why.

6. You should have used telepathy and had me change it..

7. depending on how long you get to take the test, and how smart in general you are.....

8. im gonna say any where from 40-90%

9. Ahh, that was gonna be mine.

Hmmm, 77 then.

10. l carn,t beleive Bud Head missed 69 %,lol.:D

11. Damn, the highest guess is only 81. Well we'll see, the test is tomorrow afternoon.

12. 86 for critter and 99 for critter 2 :D

good luck mate [​IMG]

13. I'll give it a good ol' 88%.

Reasonable, fair, and yet a decent, acceptable grade.

Good luck to you.

14. Well class was cancelled today(thank nature for snow!) So I just thought I'd let this thread resurface so we can get some more guesses in before thursday, when I should be getting my grade. Thanks for all the support people!

15. 59% Murphy's law my friend.J/k I never study for tests but somehow i pass

peace out,