Who wants to help pick a strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The420Friendly, Feb 17, 2010.

1. I've already picked the strains, actually. I've ordered from Attitude Seedbank. I've done their current 'pick and mix' deal. 8 seeds, all different strains. My plan is to plant one each grow and clone until i have my desired number of plants each round. What I DO want, however, is Grasscity's opinion on the matter. Basically I'd like YOU to tell me which grow journal comes first. These are listed by the breeders then the name(and genetics when I deem it necessary)

Here's what I have, all of these are feminized:

X-Line - Iced Grapefruit (Grapefruit x ICE)
    X-Line - White Widow x Big Bud
    Greenhouse - The Church (Switzerland x Skunk x Super Skunk x Northern Lights)
    G13 Labs - White Widow
    G13 Labs - Raw Diesel (G13 Haze x NYC Diesel)
    Big Buddha - Cheese (Skunk #1 x Afghani)
    Greenhouse - Kings Kush (OG Kush x Grape)
    Greenhouse - Super Lemon Haze

Tell me, Grass City, what grow journal -and ultimately, what bud I will smoke- would you like to see?

2. id like to see a gj on The Church. those buds always look so pretty in pics

3. widow and big bud would be nice!

4. #4 darwinphilosoph, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    I have the church and resin porduction is amazing it really kicks in about 2 weeks after inducing flowering.

I have done Kings Kush before and it is decent. The growth is very strong, and the weed is tasty like kush but doesnt blow my mind.

Cheese is a very excellent strain and when ya smoke it see it and smell it you will jsut think "this is weed" it fits every sterotype of weed. Smelly, sticky icky, and gets ya high as pie :). I would choose this one second to the Church. Church is a little taller than either the Kush or the Cheese the node sections arent as close however they are still tight for what I believe to be 60% sativa???not sure. But this helps with its mold resistence which is very excellent in Church.

If you pic the super lemon haze remember it is very sativa compared to your other option, so it will be lankier and taller with a longer flowering time but a different very good dank compared to that of the indicas (both are fantastic of course)

I have grown White Widows from many different seed banks its impressive but never really catches my fancy. I think it really gets by with its name lol. What it won cups over 10 years ago??...old news ha.

5. thanks for the attention. My current thought is Church and WWxBig Bud. Leaning towards church. but WWxBB is a Big Bud cross. I'll probably be playing with the idea up to when I germinate. I'm awful at choosing between 2 things. which is why the Pick and Mix came in handy haha

6. khush....not sure

7. well it's all good, no matter what i'll be getting some beautiful girls outta this