Who wants to help make a few very important decisions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Meditation, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Alright so I'm hanging out with a few buddies and the first choice we need to make is which paper to use to roll a joint, with a good reason why. The options are: 1 1/2" papers, 1" papers, 1 1/4" hemp papers, or 1 1/4" clear cellulose papers.

The second choice is more open ended - we just need an idea of something fun to do that is doable in just about any town. The more exciting / adventurous the better.

Also = we will post a picture of the end result joint!

2. Go to a department store and register for a wedding and then get one of those scanning wands and scan totally crazy stuff like adult diapers and hemorrhoid cream.

3. do the wider 1 1/2 joint. and smoke 2 while yer at it... idk what you should do though. maybe go see a sick movie or go on a blunt ride with some good tunes?

Go on a midnight walk and hide from cars? ( I find that fun haha)

4. I need brands.

But I'd say the hemp.

5. brands are:EZ wider strawberry - EZ wider non flavor - smoking rolling paper - J.O.B crystal. respectively

6. I guess the EZ wider strawberry. If it were my choice id go with Zig Zag King size or Extra Large Bob Marley Papers.:hello:

7. the 1 1/2 strawberrys sound pretty good man. go longboarding or if you dont have longboards go borrow a bunch of shopping carts and race/crash/jump things and each other with them.

8. make the two and then just go enjoy some nature.

9. [​IMG]

I don't know if you can tell for the picture but its a pretty fat joint. We rolled it with the EZ. Now we are gonna go smoke up a kid and we are gonna get a kid high enough to moke a catnip joint thinking its weed haha its gonna be exciting.

10. No way man, the best fake weed is Salvia. lol, never trricked anyone, but I have heard of people that did and it was funny.

I would always go 1.5's Easy Wider or Zig Zags. The clear papers I cant roll for shit tbh, so I never buy them anymore.

I would burn a new CD, drive around until you find woods, or mountain roads, and hit them up jamming to your new CD. Me and my buddy did this every friday when we lived together for a while.