Who wants to go to heaven

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dorian, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Honestly if a heaven actually exists in the christian sense..i dun wanna go there..it seems hella boring...The late Notorious BIG couldnt put it any better

"When I die fuck it i wanna to go to hell
    cause im a piece of shit it aint hard to fucking tell
    it dont make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodies
    dressed in white, i like black tim's and black hoodies
    god would probably have me on some real strict shit
    no sleepin all day no geting my dick licked
    hanging with the goodie goodies loungin in paradise
    fuck that shit i wanna tote guns and shoot dice "
    :smoke:

2. If we are talking about the Christian heaven and hell, then fuck yeah Im going to hell. Thats where the party is. Everyone smokes weed and gets fucked up while Black Sabbath (the four original, no one else is Black Sabbath) is playing center stage for eternity.

Fuck yeah

3. um well if either were real, i would prefer not to end up in hell... heaven might be nice. worth a look.

4. for real???and just be a drone praising God 24/7 for the rest of eternity??

5. What's supposed to happen in the xtian heaven? It just occurred to me that I was never told.

6. well wat i was told was that...u get to walk on the streets of gold..everyone is happy..and you sing praises to God for eternity and for some reason you derive pleasure from it....

7. I bet you can smoke there.

8. None of us know whats gonna happen. If there is actually a "Heaven" for good people and a "Hell" for bad people, I would much rather preferring going to heaven, because my idea of heaven doesn't mean that just because you smoke weed or trivial things like that you can't go there. I think you have to be a truly evil person to end up in hell (Example: Richard Ramirez, Charlie Manson, The Zodiac, ETC). I don't see why you can't be in heaven and enjoy yourself too.

9. I wonder if heaven has a ghetto.

10. Dude that's not "most" christians.

11. #12 Adam Bomb, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    Fixed and ^This.

(Minus the eternal torture and suffering, of course. :D)

On the other hand, I like to think of heaven being "customized" according to everyone's personal interests, so in my heaven, I'd be rolling blunts in one hand while I'm already rolling one in the other.

[​IMG]

12. lol...ok my bad..ok not most christians...those christians and most of the christians i know..

13. Most christians my ass. If your idea of all christian's is radical christian's, you're crazy =O That's like thinking all muslims are terrorists...

14. There are some terrorist christians too though. But I don't think most of em are.

15. WOW, the fact that you think there is any 'partying' in hell SERIOUSLY disturbs me.

You yourselves are the ones that said "if we're talking about Christian heaven and hell"..

So yeah, according to Christianity, hell is NOT a pleasant place.

Also, there will absolutely not be herb in hell.
    No plant grows in hell, according to Christianity.

Plants are, however, abundant in paradise/heaven.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you were all ''joking'' and not seriously thinking there's going to be any fun to be had in hell.

16. but you could probably make a deal with the devil and be a demon or some shit and work your way up then you could buddy up with satan and be his top demon then when hes not looking you pull out your godsword and stab him right in the heart then while that godsword is still spiltting open his bloody,still bleeding heart you pull out a small bowie knife and behead him.and everyone will see this and you will become the almight ruler of the underworld.MUAHAHAHA:smoke::smoke:

17. never said i wanted to go to the christian hell either..jus quoted BIG...but then again what im sayin is from my perspective the christian heaven doesn't seem fun either..and in christianity heaven is suppose to be a reward for good and to me a reward must be fun.

18. Serious Nazi is Serious. :(

19. Well doesn't the devil smoke weed? Where does he get his?