Who wants to get high and try this:

Discussion in 'General' started by ATokersParadise, May 29, 2008.

1. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/28/dining/28flavor.html?_r=1&no_interstitial&oref=slogin

randomly found this article when I was bored, i thought it was pretty cool hahaha he calls it "flavor tripping parties"

2. btw watch the video too

3. shit. Im now gonna have to shell out 90 bucks. I MUST try this. It sounds fucking amazing. Wow, ive had dreams about shit like this. +rep man. great great find.

4. Wow thanks man that's cool shit there...if I knew how to +rep I would!!!

5. eat some then smoke? :smoking: that would bea fucking experience

6. that's the coolest thing i have ever heard of

7. FYI- Its not to where it says permalink when you look at your finished post. Like a little weight looking gray thing. Hope that helps.:wave::smoking:

8. OMG that sounds like fun!

9. thats so fucking weird how that fruit does that...

10. I read about these on Digg like a year ago...if you live in NY there's actually a place that delivers them (overnight so they're fresh)...though I have yet to try them I have wanted to for a while...it's about $30 for 6 I believe

11. interesting...I'd LOvE to try this high:smoking:

12. badass id love to try it +rep

13. just ordered 5 of the little fruities for 20 dollars (dont know why it was so expensive) supposed to come in in 3 days ill get back to you guys with my "flavor trip"

14. Wow, thats awesome! Let us know how it is! This sounds so cool to try.

15. Imagine different types of drugs that just effect only one out of the five senses. :smoking: