Who wants to fuck me?

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Nov 29, 2009.

1. #1 skittlette, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    so yeah went to a party about a month ago and stumbled upon this very weird drunk/drinking game...
    basically as many color markers/pens you have you give that many people a color card..or a paper with that color scribbled on it...
    you have the people playing sitting around and whoever wants/would fuck you then gives your color a tally on their own card, whoever has the most tallies from other people wins! :and is absurdly drunk: this game is also relatively confidential...since everyone has the markers, your the only one that doesnt have your color...

say that there are four people :too small in a real game really, but for example sake ill keep it simple:
    each person has a different color 1=blue 2=green 3=red 4=orange
    1 has three markers, green, red and orange
    the other three follow suit, but without their own colors as person red...
    you all then look around at each other and tally down which person you would fuck...
    person that has the most tallies wins, and for every tally you get, you have to take a drink
    shots is a dangerous way to play this game btw...

and for those that dont know what a tally is... |||| <= they look like that:rolleyes:

2. Sounds cool. But i didnt understand. My bad:cool:

3. Seems complicated for a drinking game, I think it would end in an epic clusterfuck of confusion then someone would get drawn on, as long as its not you i guess thats a win

4. So, does anyone get to fuck?

5. Waiting 4 answer

6. Most of Humanity knows what tallies are.

It's just that most of us don't know what this game of yours is. It's quite misleading.

7. Never heard of a game like that.

8. trust me, not MY game, when i say i stumbled into it, i wasnt lieing, i literally stumbled into it!! hard to describe over the computer i kno...soz...

my "daddy" needs to punish me now...wonder where he is ;)

9. potential for some very sad, overweight, non-drunk potheads:(

10. Wow, girl doesnt play around... I like it :devious:

Lol :p

11. do you get beaten if you refuse to fuck ze poooosy?

edit : okay fuck that, just tell me what happens when you lose.

12. i think the only way to "lose" is to get the least amount of tallies..in which cse...well..no one likes you...go drink alone..lolz
    idk..i nvr lost
    i played the game like 3 fuckin times..then proceeded to go home and worship the porcelain goddess, like i said, shots are dangerous...so is "punch"
    now, idk exactly what was in this drink besides some fruity rums and champagne...all i know is it tasted like swedish fish and hit me all at once..was tasty tho
    its a lot easier than i think im making it sound...

"Most of Humanity knows what tallies are."
    on here you never know!

\

and yes

13. ^^^This had might as well been Chinese Scribble to me.

How in the hell do you get to bang somebody?

14. well...that part is obviously up to contestants...
    this game DOES also open up sexy conversation and possible hook ups.
    if two colors want to fuck each other...or more even...well then, have at it!
    lol

15. no other comments??:rolleyes:

16. so since the majority of parties has more guys than girls
    it would always be a girl that "wins" right?

well, they wouldnt really win, b/c contingent to winning, the girl would get really drunk
    therefore giving whatever guy more of a chance of actually fucking her

strange game, i doubt you could get that many ppl to join along
    plus it doesnt have much to do with skill; so it doesnt sound like much fun
    but somewhat interesting to see how many ppl would fuck you
    id prolly play
    i wish it wasnt anonymous though; id like to know what girls were diggin me, so i could go mack on them

17. i will if your a girl and your a cutie. haha

it must suck to be the loser of this game.

"wow, i got no tallies. really? awhhhh why do i have to be so ugly god! why!"

never heard of this game before thou...

18. I'd play.

You'd have to explain the rules again though.

19. I don't think that'd make a good drinking game at all, the same person would win everytime, how is that a game? That's just unfair. If you win the first time, your gonna win everytime and no one else will get to drink, and then you WILL get fucked after you pass out drunk lol.

20. ok..i took a nap...and can probably explain a little better...

1st off, most of the parties i been too has a somewhat equal ratio of male:female or more gals...soo..idk what parties you been too man! lol
    2nd, you drink as many drinks as many tallies you get..so everyone gets at least SOME drink on...

and for getting people to join, the last game had about 20 ppl involved...
    its a quickish game, thats for sure...soo..yeah

ok..rules

evry person gets a color :with the bigger games you may want to dig out the crayons for more color options:
    every person get a notecard/piece of paper to tally on..
    each person marks the paper with the color of the person/s they find "fuckable"
    each person then turns in their cards/paper to the tally master to tally up each persons "score"
    each person takes as many drinks as many tallies they get...

this game opens up for a lot of sexy talk and possible hookups...it usually doesnt stay too confidential and you can generally figure out whos card was whos since their color will never be on it.

i think that was better??
    i suck at directions...:(