Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who wants to do me a solid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubweiser, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Another option:

A grasscity user can change his password give OP the info via PM then, once OP has the money, change the password back.

2. how do i make a donation button? and the one who said hell do it never answered back so i assume he was just joking.

glad to see how many willing people there are on here. its not a big deal if i cant get it straightened out for tonight i just figured id try since were just chillen home for the night.

3. i actually would if i had a paypal. sorry man

4. lol Donation button.. goes to pay his Netflix bill and he has like 60 bucks. :rolleyes:

Anyone want to give me 6 bucks so I can pay my netflix? ;)

5. all good man. thanks anyway.

i actually have a couple hundred bucks. but its all in cash and i need 10 bucks on either my card or my paypal. i have 4 on my paypal so i need 6 to pay it.

not trying to pull any fast ones here...literally just trying to chill out and watch some movies.

6. letbobwatchthis.com My favorite site for movies. They just give links but Sockshare and Putlocker are always perfect. Any movie or TV show you could imagine plus more. It's not as convenient as Netflix but not a bad substitute.

7. If you're extremely desperate PM me, but I'm going to want some insurance you don't screw me over.

8. yeah thanks for the link. ill check it out for sure. still not going to be ideal though since all i have is a 13" macbook which wouldnt be too fun to watch a movie on.

ok ill pm ya. i mean like i said im not totally desperate and its not a big deal if i cant get it paid. just figured it was worth a shot. also, what type of insurance?

9. Hit me back tomorrow and I'll send it to ya.

10. Did he get it? If so, my highlights need touching up...can each person send me $3.50? Hahahhaah!

11. You must first send me 5 dollars and I will send you back 60!

12. :D if im in need bad enough i just might. thank you for the kind offer.

13. No problem. Just let me know through PM.

14. Een echte Hollander... die 60 dollar komt er nooit. :D

15. #35 BloodLust, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like I said if you want you can PM.

16. #36 dubweiser, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    wow im retarded i did pm you but i just checked my sent box and i have no sent messages. maybe the first guy was not kidding after all. ill send a pm in a sec

17. Nah, just joking with ya man. Someone off a message board helped my son awhile back, and we were both VERY grateful to that person :) There are still good people out there.

18. I would seriously do it, but all my money is in my savings right now, and my stupid fucking bank won't let me transfer it until monday :mad:

19. welp blood lust wanted my email and password as insurance. unfortunately im not willing to give that information to a stranger as i have tons of things linked with my email.

so i guess ill just wait. thank you all for those who are willing. your kindness will be rewarded im sure.