Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who wants to do me a solid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubweiser, Aug 7, 2011.

1. i know this is probably not going to happen but its worth a shot. anyone wanna loan me 6 bucks to my paypal account? my netflix bill was due today and there wasent enough money on my bank card and my bank is closed now. sad i know. my buddy and i are stoned and bored and were tryin to watch a movie. i got 4 bucks on my paypal and need 6 more >.<

if anyone does this ill send them back 10 bucks either tomorrow or monday. my bank is open for a couple hours tomorrow so i could probably send it tomorrow. let me know if you wanna do a good dead

thanks for reading this pitiful post :eek:

2. what movie do you wanna watch.

pick any movie or tv show.

3. not sure we were thinking about trying one of the other movies to the chan woon parks trilogy series. u know its oldboy lady vengence and somethin sympathy.

but we really werent sure. we were going to take a look

4. I'll do it ;)

5. if your serious then you have a kind soul my friend. ill pm you

6. #6 BloodLust, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Everyone had better + rep the shit out of this guy if he does it!

7. no shit right lol. he hasent responded yet but ill be sure to let everyone know if he goes through with it.

this would make my night :smoke:

8. let us know if he doesnt pay you back lol. ill lobby to get him banned.

~hoboleader unofficial grasscity prosecutor/lobbyist.

my record:

lobbied/prosecuted to get this guy banned

for a limited time we can arrange a meeting for free. If I can get your money back i want 33%.

9. I agree. Very nice. And when you never get the ten back its not a big loss :p lol

10. can someone do it w/o having paypal?

11. Subscribed, I wanna see if any stoner here is gracious enough. I don't really know what paypal is though.

12. #12 BloodLust, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's just a online service of paying for shit, in this case, it's going to involve a serious mafia related major money laundering transaction.

13. Maybe we should all pitch in like 25 cents. :)

Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and Oldboy are two of my favorite movies, especially Oldboy. Definitely some fucked up movies though...

I've only watched half of Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, I can never get into it as much.

14. money transfer system used for buying online stuff/non physical items e.g. movies tv shows etc etc

15. I will do it if I can synch my bank with paypal quickly.

16. If I had a paypal account I would definantly do it.

17. same here, if i could do it with just a bank card.... id be game but i dont have nor want paypal.

18. ya u can use a credit card. if he makes a paypal donate button.

19. Make a donation button.... maybe you'll find that alot of us fellow smokers are willing to help another, might end up with alot more then $6 haha.

20. Man if I had it to give...