who wants to come to my party?

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Ite so my parents might be going out of town sometime in the next couple months. I was thinking about having a party and inviting only grasscity members. So if anyone lives on long island near smithtown and if ur a girl ur welcome to come if this shit goes down. My address is 54 teapot lane

Lol just kidding...about the adress thing not the party.

2. you are sketch.

3. Lol I think its a good idea..I mean I'm not a fucking rapist or anything I just wanna chill with some fellow blades and toke up. Sorry if I sounded sketchy I just remember seeing a grasscity party thread a while ago and I thought it would be a good idea

4. only if theres a pennis pinata in your party

[​IMG]

5. Word.

6. You realize this is a bad idea right?

"hey my parents will be out of town so let me invite over some people on a WEED forum i have never met in my entire life"

Im good people, but not everyone is good people.

Just schedule a date for yourself to get robbed, thats all im saying.

Im hundreds of miles away, so i wont be attending, but it does sound fun... but not something id ever consider at my parents house...

You'll end up with some sketchy ass people, maybe a few cool people, and maybe some hard core criminals.

7. he specifically said he isnt a rapist though, and he needs girls at his party... sure you dont want to reconsider?

8. You're inviting a bunch of random strangers from the internet into your parents home? You serious?

9. Lets fucking do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Before I ever even told anyone my aadress I would cross check there posts to make sure they really live where they say they live and I would have to webcam chat you for a couple mins to make sure ur not some fat pedo on the interwebz. Serously tho fuck u guys I thought this thread was gold. I mean what's the worst that could happen? Someone dies? Yeah okay.

11. You wouldn't care if someone up and took all the stuff out of your house?

12. so this is like a flyer party? im down.

13. Wow fuck you that shit was personal and in the confessions thread!! And I was joking about most of that stuff. I don't fuckking stick my finger in my own poop just to smell it that's gross and I didn't whip my dick out in a public area come on! Sometimes I bjust type stupid shit to see peoples reactions...lol

14. definently a rapist.

15. I woukd fuck the shit out of them before they could

16. Plus I have my own personal body guard at my house whenever I throw parties so shit like that doesn't happen

17. You high bro?

18. i didnt look at your house on google.. im not gonna come to your house. dont worry im not a rapist...