Who used to do this?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Monsterkush100, Aug 12, 2019.

1. #1 Monsterkush100, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2020
    Back wen i started smoking i smoked out of an apple and a monster can. Anyone else?

2. If you were smoking off a monster can it couldn't have been too long ago.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Salutations Monsterkush100,

Does this smoker tool qualify?

[​IMG]

The one labelled as "Tokeu" on the left side...

Good day, have fun!! :D

4. When I was a kid we use to smoke out of pop cans and whatever else we could manage to throw together. Metal pipes were the thing in the 90s. All about hash caps, joints, and vaporizer now.

5. Smoked out of a lot of apples during school lunch break..
    Free apples and ya have the pen to fix em..
    Stab stab gouge toke..

6. We had no idea what a monster can was when I started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Clearly you have never drank Foster Lager beer !!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The red toker tube by the red lighter..
    I have been looking for years now to find another to replace the one I used to have decades ago. Was called a smokeless toker I believe. Where could I find one.
    Google search only ever gives vaporizers

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Egzoset, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Salutations Athomes,

It was full of combustion smoke, on the contrary. Too bad the acrylic tube went so opaque we can't see the details inside, though anyway there's nothing that beats what i got now. So there's no going back.

If you must persist in flirting with combustion smoke then a customized VaporGenie pipe definitely offers what's most appropriate. It's relatively economic on top of being affordable, while giving direct acces to a health-wise vaporist transition. You only need to adjust the core for its intended purpose, which is a function of mass and specific heat capacity, in other words there's thickness of the 17-Holes Metal Disc in my LAVA Hybrid Core concept, alternately such multi-part core allows it to be displaced closer to its bowl by dividing it between juxtaposed Core Cavities, in addition to conveniently supporting a PinHole system that causes a VG's whole dynamics to shift in some major fashion. The best part of it being that it's just too "brain-dead" to actually think of it though it's so obvious once evaluated. For example exactly like this:

[​IMG]

Stop cutting half-way to the red circle mark and it's all fine:

[​IMG]

Only a very thin metal barrier will remain which is easily punched through from behind using a tiny hard/sharp nail, then possibly rounding it off with with a 3/64" or #55 (dia.) drill bit. The rest depends on what handle model is prefered, for example using the bronze Sherlock this light reconfiguration only requires to drill through the spherical wood Top to connect an index tip setting-site (on its surface) to its internal direct Core-PinHole as described in the rest of my photo collection...

IMO that's a "Plan-B" few of us can afford not to have, but don't take my word for it: be my guest, Independently Duplicate & Peer Review! The 17-Holes Metal Disc can cetainly be substituted, preferably with a mesh made of thick wire.

Read these directives for improved safety:

[​IMG]

Merry Christmass!! :D

10. Yes but the tube I was looking for the joint went in the one end. You light it and slide into tube toke and no wasted burn off. Gave the messiest roaches

• Like Like x 1
  11. Used a lot of apples in my time. LOL, and a Potato or two. Foil wrapped around a Bic pen, :smoking-banana:

12. Gatorade bottles with garden hose for downstream, and small metal socket for the bowl...
    The gator would get you lifted lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol soda cans, paper towel tube steam rollers, tinfoil pipes, 2liter bottle gravity's. Oh the 90s

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. How's that work when some people including myself need Marijuana to stop/help with pain so they can do day to day stuff..

I'm basically a cripple & attempting to get upstairs without using marijuana would take me 15-20 mins.. when I've used marijuana it takes me 5-10:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. That sounds like an old wives tale. Where did you find that advise?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew, and some tin foil.
    alright, then get me an avocado, an ice pick, and my snorkel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Used to carve up potatoes for a bowl, sturdier than apple and cheaper, then stab that bowl onto the straw of a pen that we used as a down stem for the bottle, which you spun a pointy knife in circles around to make a hole for the down stem in, then chewed gum and sealed up the sides of the hole, swapped out potato bowl whenever old one got shitty, lined inside of bowl with foil so didn't melt straw. Was easy to put in a bag of trash as a disguise in the car lol...

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've been smoking since the 60's but never smoked out of an apple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I remember scouring the plumbing sections of hardware stores for parts and construction ideas in the 90's. :D

• Like Like x 3
  20. The creativity of a pure fiend kickin n