Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who took my lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Assholes these days. I smoked with a dude about a month ago, and every time he asked me for my lighter he'd end up putting it in his pockets. I was smoked out pretty good so I kept forgetting it myself. He always gave it back when I asked for it, but he would still manage to put it in his pocket after I give it him to use. This happened like 15 times at least in one day by the same dude. I'm sure he was hoping that I'd forget and take it. Similar stories?

2. Stoner problem #18. Happens all the time bro.

3. I feel you man. I lend people my bics from time to time and I rarely get them back. I just assume I'm parting ways with it for good. I guess some people are just so stingy, they can't be bothered to spend a dollar fifty. Oh well, I guess I should feel lucky I can afford lighters.

4. Lots of people do that, it's very annoying. They gotta learn to stop being cheap, and buy their own shit.

5. Yeah, i hate when people do this, there would be one guy my buddies and I would always have a sesh with that would keep others lighters and say they were his... this didn't work out the next time.. i learned my lesson and sandpaper all of my bics not sure why i think i saw it on the city once but i like the feel of it, and it certainly makes it stand out:p

6. Say something bro. Be like QUIT POCKETING MY LIGHTER BITCH in like a jokingly way. Should fix it a little.

I doubt they actually mean it dude pocketing a lighter is like a natural fucking instinct when you're high.

7. I have to admit I've gotten stoned a few times with my friends and the lighter ended up in my pocket. Not on purpose just it's habit I have my lighter when I smoke or im just so high that i dont even think about it. But I never try to take someone's lighter... They are like a dollar who steals people's lighters on purpose? Assholes!

8. I took it

9. This. Nobody's out to get you or your lighter, lol.

10. I have never bought a lighter... i have like 15 right now... my bad guys

11. i've bic'd people before, then i'd reach in my pocket and be like "wtf? where did this come from?" then i'd have to think back to who it belonged to. almost always managed to give it back though, but there are times you never see them and/or you don't have the lighter on you.

12. My solutiin was buying a sick butane lighter. Unique enough that if someone took it youd know it was yrs and expensive enough u dont let it leave your side

13. So true I am one of these "theifs" but its like mostly I would always have a lighter, so its like I think its mine....

Sorry everybody.

14. My green one in your stash? Seemed to disappear into thin air yesterday :confused:

15. start marking them by taking off the red button you hold down that says bic i swear nobody does this so you can be like bullshit its mine for sure

16. it is a habit but it seems like that dudes a bitch trying to sneak off with ur shit

17. I have a certain friend who I am convinced just comes to my house for a new lighter instead of buying one in the shop, he even manages to rob lighters that I had hidden away..

18. Sometimes I do it by accident, and whenever my friends do it it's always by accident. For me it's just a subconcious move to put my lighter back in my pocket.

Try make your lighter distinguishable from other ones. Draw a black line on the bottom with a Sharpie or piss on it to mark your territory.

19. He probably just didn't notice I do it all the time and not on purpose..have like 20 lighters now lol

20. Maybe he's making a shrine of you made from your lighters. He hasn't tried to steal any of your hair recently has he?