Who told that Lie, that males won't get you high?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by maryijane420, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Mouthwash gets you drunk, it has alcohol in it, but why wouldnt you want to drink a nice micro brew or a glass of fine vintage red wine.

Its kinda like smoking dry leaves from a male plant...

2. Way back in the day, $$ was very tight so I smoked what ever I had while waiting for my plants to mature. If that meant smoking males that were culled out or trimmings off the females.
    It was not the best but it did get me a buzz when I had nothing else to smoke. Have moved way past that stage now.

3. urr lammmmmme!

4. no need to explain yyzo, I used to drink natty light back in the day:D, and im a better person today because of it.

It was just a funny thread name and I had to bust the OPs balls, or vagina, if your a chick. I dout that though, not to many chicks I know would be smoking leaves. they are way to attractive for that, haha

5. Hey guys the plant material in all MJ male or female has medical value in it! Depending on what you use it for is up to you. But it isnt only the thc that some people are after..

6. Made rice krispy treats last night with cannabutter. Wow -LMAO.

7. [quote name='"maryijane420"']Made rice krispy treats last night with cannabutter. Wow -LMAO.[/quote]

Have u ever made them out of fruity pebbles. Bomb.

8. iso or edibles is what i do with them, and yes, there is THC... you just dont want them in your garden or your sens is no longer sens

9. save your trimmings all season till ya got a bucket full, then iso/bho that ish, totally worth it.