Who tokes more-East,West or Central America?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Nov 5, 2010.

1. #1 SuperSilverHaze, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    Always been curious of what region of America tokes more.

I know that a lot and i mean A lot of people who think of the West Coast anytime cannabis is mentioned. I cant really blame them, seeing how most media attention related marijuana erupts from California, Colorado and glorious ongoing mexican drug war. I personally believe that the EAST COAST smokes more !!!!:yay: ( and yes we get dank as good as the west ) haha yea bold statement i know. But really... we are stoners over here!, i can't believe how many people smoke, both men and woman equally. Especially now because of the approaching winter; Californians, most of you have no idea what its like to live through 5 months of temperatures ranging from the 40's"- the lowest teens. This only fules my smokage simply because normal actives; regarding winter sports, are limited.

So pop a vote on the poll and post what you think. I'm interested to see how the rest of community feels.

stay golding and skunky :gc_rocks:

2. representing CT, and lower NH. whaddup:cool:

3. Probably those guys in the midwest that have nothing better to do but smoke.

4. For sure.

I've woken up in the morning to 3 feet of fresh snow before and said "Hey self... you're not going anywhere today, better pack a bowl. You can decide what to do about that snow later."

5. FL, holla.

-MArk

6. Reppin the East Coast

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Westcoast

[​IMG]

8. West. Cali makes up most of it

9. for sure the mid west man we have nothin better to do than look at corn, drive around lookin at fields, oh ya while doing all that the only thing to do is toke alot of dank bud :hello::bongin: especially when there is three feet of snow on the ground all that runs through my head is "Damn too much snow to do anything, looks like im just tokin today"

10. word thats not fairr

11. Get 45% of your population to vote to legalize marijuana then we can talk.

Of course Cali..

12. Rhode island has the highest percentage of marijuana smokers. Something like 85% of people, all ages, hit the reefer in little rhody.

And it's dank over here as well

13. Right, if any other state voted on proposition 19 it wouldve passed. So obviously Cali doesn't have the most tokers.

14. You guys dont even have enough support to get it on the ballot. LOL

15. So just because some states have too many old men in office that wont even let a prop go on the ballot for anything weed related, they don't have as many tokers?

How could I be so blind?:rolleyes:

THIS.

Seriously, coasters can go to the beach and all that shit. What do we have to do? Look at rows and rows and rows and rows of corn/beans? All there is to do is go on blunt cruises, and look at even more rows and rows and rows of corn. Shit, if your lucky enough you'll see some narley roadkill, and that would be the highlight of the day.

In the Midwest..
    It's raining? Smoke some weed
    It's snowing? Smoke some weed
    There's a tornado? Smoke some weed
    It's a beautiful day with no clouds? Smoke even more weed.
    It's hella dark outside? Go cow tipping and smoke some weed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KCMO Foo's