Who to vote for

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by smokealldayson, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Who wants to legalize weed. I need to figure out who to vote for in the up coming elections.

thank you

2. Ronald Reagan!

3. It doesn't matter who the president. Be more worried about your local/state politicians.

See if your state has a NORML/MPP/SAFER/SSDP in it and send them an email/attend a meeting. -- They should be creating a list of politicians that have openly supported or not supported marijuana.

Also, look into your town/district/county politicians and try to email them for a response.

4. Ron Paul.

5. first look at your local and state politicians!!

then vote ron paul 2012

6. I'm voting for Ron Paul

7. Kent Mesplay and Ron Paul are the only two presidential candidates who support marijuana legalisation, afaik.

8. Ron Paul I believe.

9. #9 ILL EAGLE, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011

lolachaaiqiha(laughs out loud awkwardly cuz he's alone and its quiet in his apartment)-come on mannn you cant vote for a man just cuz he's pro weed!!

10. This is America. Of course you can. :rolleyes: :p

11. Ron Paul will give us hope...until the same thing will probably happen to him that happened to JFK

12. Gary Johnson is also for ending the War on Drugs and really wants to reform all the drug laws.

13. useless vote
    vote for ron paul

14. There are no useless votes. To saying a vote is useless is an example of why cannabis isn't legalized yet. This nation needs to understand that the citizens have the power to bring and make the change they want to see.

The U.S. during presidential elections only see around 55-60% of the registered voters turn out, which sums up to the percentage of around 40% of adult Americans actually voting.

We, the cannabis community, need to get more people registered to vote and to vote. We need to educate people on why voting is needed in a country like the U.S.

You favor Ron Paul but we all know the only chance he has at the office is to get the ones that don't vote to vote for him.

The only wasted votes in this nation are the votes that aren't submitted to a ballot.

15. its still a useless vote, gary johnson has NO CHANCE (ZERO PERCENT) of winning
    ron paul on the other hand..

16. Im Voting Ron Paul too. This will be my first election I participate in. :D

17. #17 Verdurous, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me too! :yay: :hello:

18. Ron Paul 2012

19. Im voting for Ron Paul.....

20. Vote for Ron Paul. We need to end this drug war and legalize and tax every drug. One step closer to fixing this economy. ;)