Who thinks Tech N9ne is the best rapper in existence?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by housefullOweed, Oct 21, 2009.

1. #1 housefullOweed, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
  2. Tech N9ne fucking sucks. i have to listen to his bitch ass at every party i go to. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but he raps over bullshit beats with a weak ass vocabulary that only touches on booze, bitches and drugs. that puts him in the same category as all the other bullshit mainstream rappers out there
    /thread

3. I'll stick with Aceyalone being my MC of choice right now.

4. wow. really? I mean some of his songs are played out and shit, but Tech N9ne is def. one of the best rappers out. He REALLY isnt mainstream, but he has a huge ass fuckin fan base... He has done some sick ass shit in his day, and Ill bump every album his stankin ass puts out!

Intro to melancholy maze... when he beats on his chest in the bank before he robs it... shits tight as fuck

5. Hes one of them.

<---Obviously I love all the psychopathic artists

6. I think he's a good rapper, especially considering some of the 'rappers' out now....*cough* soulja boy *cough*...but I wouldn't exactly say he was the best though. Especially with songs like 'Areola'.

7. Thats an 813 boys song aint it? and... in the intro to that song they talk about how they are making HARD ASS SHIT, but the shit thats selling is the dumb shit, so then they came up with aereola... lol which is CLOWNIN!

8. As opposed to other rappers who rap about what, rollin on 20 fos, how many cars they got, and how much bling/money they got?

This gross generalization only proves that you prolly haven't heard any of his best shit.
    He does make awsome party music imo but he goes far beyond that on all of his albums see Worst Enemy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbtsa502Z8]YouTube - Tech N9ne - Worst Enemy[/ame]

You cant tell me a rapper that makes a song about his dick being his worest enemy isnt far beyond most other rappers.

anyways as you said to each there own

I hated all that Areola shit off the last album but there was enough good shit to make up for it either way KOD is coming out on the 27th and im looking forward to it.

Soulja boy needs to get shot or hit by a bus.

9. I wouldn't even put him in my top 50 of all time, if that answers your question.

10. hmmm....:( im not likin this one at all. FUC ERRBODY WHO THINKS TECHNINE(and yes bitches, i mispelled it on purpose) IS ANYWHERE NEAR A GOOD RAPPER. DAT ***** SUX!!! ill tell u why.

hes played out. i lived in colorado for 4-5 years and i was one of the very few blacc ppl where i lived. errbody listened to technine n kottonmouth kings. i dont have a prob wit kmk but technine's shit is jus plain wac to me his lyrics are very bland and generic, like hes tryn to hard. i recently moved to atlanta for college. been over here since july. nobody and i mean NOBODY has even heard of dis dude!! im not sayin he has no blacc fans but dam no offense, how does a blacc rapper have minimal ethnic fanbase? wen i say this, i mean ppl that live in prodominantly blacc areas. i remember sum song he did wit e-40. ok?????? no other hip hop artists thats bigger than e-40??

da ***** jus garbage in my opinion and its all fine n well that he makes money doin what he do, im jus sayin, he needs to sticc with his white fanbase cuz i honestly dont think mainstream hip hop or even underground rap wud ever except him, let alone take dat ***** serious

11. I like Tech... I wouldn't call him the best, but I like him.

I also like Kutt Calhoun..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLDtVM1rXM]YouTube - tech n9ne-shit is real [EXCLUSIVE 2008][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGGk8LpOxH0]YouTube - School Daze - Kutt Calhoun[/ame]

12. aerola!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=294D1TlbcwY]YouTube - Tech N9ne - Areola ft. 816 Boys(Sickology 101)(Bonus)[/ame]

13. #13 Hubert J. Farnsworth, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Hes better then alot of music I hear on a daily basis and is much better then that mainstream bullshit that I hear in the Bay Area all the time but it is true that he doesnt go too far out of his typical topics of "booze, bitches and drugs" as shiskaberry said.

your first reason he "sucks" is because hes played out? How does that make a rapper any less good at rapping? The majority of the black people around here are just way too into mainstream and "bayy slapz" to look any further then the radio for music.

14. Better then most mainstream garbage however I agree with shiskaberry, a lot of his rhymes are weak, simple words just played at a fast tempo. He has talent, no doubt but there is a lot more to rapping then spinning off words very fast....in rap you need something called flow and he has little to none of it IMO.

15. Not my favorite but I like him.
    The album "Killer" fuckin sucked..."K.O.D" is pretty good though

16. i just saw him in concert at the Blue Note in Columbia, MO about two weeks ago. it was absolutely insane.

17. #17 Polar Star, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    My friends have been trying to get me to like him but the only song I really liked was by him was T9X because when you're fucked up it's SOOOO GOOD!

Ecstasy... I love you very much!

18. He's definetely overrated, especially in the internet

19. Bumping a 2 year old thread...?

Anyways. He's definitely one of my favorite rappers. I'd suggest delving more into his music if you think the majority of it is about Drugs, liquor, etc. In fact he's actually quite the opposite.

20. #20 Eric111E, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    Tech N9ne is definitely up high on my list, I like all his music. Im goin to his concert on the 28th