who The Hell Are You?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wasted Like My Time, Jun 8, 2014.

1. So I just got a phone call from "Unidentified Caller" and I answer it (keep in mind its nearly 3am) and hear a chick start saying "Jake? Jake I can hear you. You there? (Dumb bitch, I pressed the mute button. She sits upon a throne of lies!)
    I hang up. She calls again. "Jake?"
    I answer "Umm I think you have the wrong number."
    Her: This is -my first name- Jacob -my last name (poorly pronounced) isnt it?
    And here im like oh fuck... Wait my middle name isnt Jacob... Then I hang up.
    She calls again so I answer and tell her to text me.

Convo so far:

Her: Hey ;)
    Me: Hey, sorry I don't have you in my contacts. Who are you?
    Her: Her name (I have no fucking clue who she is, yet the name sounds slightly familiar)
    Me: Oh. What's up?

I'm really interested in who she is an what she wants but its been 15 mins and she still hasn't replied.
    Anyone else have any similar experiences?

2. no i hang up on people who have the wrong number or who i dont know

3. I usually just ignore phone calls cause I hate talking on the phone but its late at night and I am bored so I decided to see who it was.
    Haha the other night some spanish lady came to the door and at first I tried communicating with the small amount of spanish i learned in high school and she made the mistake of thinking I was fluent so she started chatting away and was waiting for my reply and I didn't know what to do so I just shut the door in her face, locked it, went outback and smoked a bowl.

Later I found out she was there to paint my parent's bathroom and she spoke english too but I start the conversation with "Hola" like a racist asshole

4. i don't answer private numbers, simple as that.

5. Give me her #, I'll sort this out.

6. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. This is why I never use my Spanish outside of school, not even easy ordering shit at restaurants. Either they respond in gibberish that I can't hope to understand or else they just play along and think I'm a tool

8. Mah nigga

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Muy comico :)

10. I LOVE messing with wrong numbers or telemarketers.

11. I speak spanish and let me tell you, I have met people from all around the world, first you have to understand where they come from (Mexican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc) then imagine how the same is for them (Southern accent, Jamaican, Trini, Indian, you get where I'm going)...most people who even understand well a second language can tell you that it's not only about knowing some language, the jargon is as important as knowing the language itself. Anyways @[member="Wasted Like My Time"] you really make me laugh big time man!

12. I don't answer numbers I don't know, flip the coin on school or bill collectors...Neither do I want to speak with.

They're sly fuckers though and call me from different numbers so I have to break into German to throw them off after they trick me into answering. :cool:

13. UPDATE: Still no response. I suspect its an intricate telemarketing scheme that targets giraffes and stoners
    UPDATE: Still no response. I suspect its an intricate telemarketing scheme that targets giraffes and stoners

14. I'm actually quite curious to see how this turns out haha.

I don't respond to unknowns anymore haha. I used to because the curiosity would kill me but that's not an issue I have these days. Mostly. :p

15. If she calls again just say "it's done, there were no witnesses. I will check the usual spot." And hang up

16. Damn, Wasted, idk why your stories have me cracken up.
    You shoulda said, "these are not the droids you are looking for."

17. Make sure she isn't a serial killer and lock your doors.

Fuck yo presents!