who the fuck throws a bottle at a bicyclist???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hippy_man99, Nov 2, 2008.

1. i was riding home this evening from work.... and some fucking kids threw a beer bottle at me... it just missed and smashed on the concrete behind me....

seriously.... who the fuck does that??

sorry i was angry.... i never did anything to people on my bike.....

gahh!!!

breathe...... breathe........ puff puff..... there we go.... now i'm better:smoking::smoking:

hippy

2. Honestly I don't know where this kind of mean-spirited behavior comes from. I've definitely taken a beer can to the head and I still don't know why beyond the fact I was riding a bike.

Glad it missed you :)

3. Assholes...

at least they missed

:hide:

4. good thing your moving out of NY to incredibly bike friendly Netherlands :hello:

Just be careful I hear a lot of bikes get taken in certain parts of the country...but then I guess that happens in NYC too if your in the city hehe, not as sure for upstate

5. OHHH SHIT

sorry man

i thought that was someone else:eek:

6. a fucking coward. i would have biked after him and clubbed the fucker down, medieval style

7. Where is all this negativity coming from? Seriously, I read stories like this and I lose faith in humanity. I'll be glad when the Martians return and take me home. :smoke:

8. And subsequently have your ass handed to you by his friends, no doubt.

9. depends how fast you can ride.... ride like the wind. also he said it was a kid so in my stoned state i am thinking he means a a 12 year old

10. the other day i was riding my bike and as i was riding pass these two guys on the sidewalk, one of them did the old loser cough thing. and i just kept riding happily cause i knew i was about to get fucked up lol.

11. what a bunch of fucks. jus forget about it for now and if they do it again run them down and murk'em.

12. My friend was driving around with some kids and one of them threw I think an apple at a guy on a bike. The guy somehow got in front of them and made them stop. Called the police...blah...blah....and then they just got off with nothing. Kids these days....

13. #13 fuckthefuzz, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
    the other day i was driving through san diegfo onb ym way to read the news and i picked up a burrito, man that thing was so filling that i threw it out the window, it ended up hitting a motorcycler and he punted my dog off the bridge

what happened after that is a bit of a blur but i remember jumping into a cage full of bears to rescue the love of my life

this is ron burgundy, you stay classy grass city

14. I might shout some obscenities at a biker on the road (I live in SC no bike lane). But throwing a bottle is a dick move

15. i had a run in like that rideing a long and some shit head throws a bottel at my head ,luckly i was wearing a fullface helmet( i freeride), my buddy whos a short fuse starts chaseing the kids in the car they just speed off laughing, 3 blocks later we catch up to them at a light i pull up on one side he pulls up on the other side , all you hear is PSSS PSSS PSSS PSSS cars drops a little low and were on our way , kids these days think they have a car they can get away lmao :rolleyes:

16. FUCK YES. i'd rep you if I could but I gave out too much.

Threads like these make me want to get in a fight so bad, You guys really need to stand up for yourselfs, now the fuckers that threw shit at all of you just think theyre that much more badass and are gonna go brag about it and shit. Its time they get whats coming to them, and its much more satisfying when you give them whats coming, not hoping karma is real.

17. Man some people are just shitty. A couple times (read: more than once) when I've been riding on my bike when I pass people these random hardasses will yell and I guess try to startle me as I pass them. It never works because it's always a thug-looking type walking with this "I'm a badass" swagger so I'm ready for stupid shit as I pass them. It does accomplish one thing though, it makes me smile and shake my head. Now if someone were to throw a bottle at me or anything really, that wouldn't make me smile, then I'd have to weigh the risk of doing something about it. Closest I've come is this trashy lookin dude who made the gesture to ask if I would bum him a cigarette (I don't even smoke) one day waiting for the crosswalk sign to light up. When I shrugged and said I don't have any he started foaming at the mouth talking mad shit like he was gonna pop me in the jaw. I didn't hear a word cuz I had my ipod playing but his facial expression was unmistakable, dude got heated over nothing. Some people...

18. ive had the same thing happen.. i stopepd and confronted them.

19. Throwing shit(bottles,eggs,sandwiches) at people out of a moving vehicle is something I thought was fun and cool back in grade 6-8, when I rode the school bus. I don't know how anyone over the age of 14 can find it funny to do something like that. Shoulda grabbed something you had on you, and hummed it at the car, try to leave a nice dent.