Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who the fuck smokes pure tobacco out of waterpipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Broosh, Oct 29, 2008.

1. i mean seriously, lets be realistic. that would be the harshest hit of my life and i'd probably pass out.

2. One could only hope:rolleyes:

3. ive done it. it sucks. its very harsh. smoke weed. not tobacco. tobacco bad. weed good. arf.

4. +rep for common sense that sadly, not everyone agrees with!

haha :)

5. it's the only thing that keeps owning a bong legal. be happy

6. owning a bong isn't legal.

7. yeah a bong without a single trace of resin in it and come on HOW realistic is that.

8. My old roomate tried it once.

He was a smoker for 8 years, and he had no ciggarrtte tubes left.

Ya, he puked.

9. Personally I wouldn't mind trying it to get a massive headrush but the sickness involved makes it not worth it

10. I did it at my friends house as a joke, he rolls his own cigarettes so I tried it and it was so fucking disgusting.

11. yeah it suck so bad i've tried it once to test out how well it was working and im never doing it again.

12. #12 zoranj, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    I get so fucking nauseous from hookah smokin unless there is some bud added to counteract the effects and that's yummy shisha, so i don't even want to think what would happen if i tried taking a bong hit of straight tobacco. But. I never would. I hate tobacco in 99.999% of all cases.

13. Yes, yes it is.

14. yeah, that's why you can say "bong" in a headshop right?

wait...you can't.

you can't legally own a bong. waterpipe, yes. bong, no.

15. Shisha is fucking amazing but I would never EVER smoke regular tobacco out of a bong I would fucking die.

16. my friend once cleared a milkshot of tobaccie from a 5 footer i made

17. dude every one should at least once smoke good tabaco from a bamboo pipe. its a truely unique smoke that is meditative if u know how to smoke a large hunk of curved bamboo

18. I do from time to time when i am dry on the ganja, but i am preety use to it id say. i take mokey (molers) all day so tabacco isnt a big deal fo rme, but i can see why alot of people dont like it...:cool:

19. It's not bad with pipe tobacco. but i tried it once with filler from a cigarillo and it was horrible. black&mild filler is pretty good in a waterpipe

20. haha i know right. everytime i am in a headshop and read the dumb sign about being for tobacco use only and nothing illegal i just laugh to myself and think who the fuck would smoke tobacco like this?!

One time i was in the local headshop and i was buying a glass screen and i was reading the sign on the counter and i just busted out laughing and the girl working (who by the way was increadibly hot) was like "hahha whats so funny?" and i was like "oh this sign" *points at sign* and she goes, yea, if anyone acutualy smokes tobacco out of anything sold here, they have problems.

I just started laughing again.

I am sure she said this because I have been in there like 5 times in the past 2 months and she is always working and knows im cool.

Happy Toking.:smoking: