Who the fuck is up at 3:33 in the fuckin mornin...

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedChaos, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I am because i cant sleep worth shit....

2. it's 1:33am here.

3. 4:33am here :D

I need to go to bed soon though.. i suck at life. lol

4. I guess its not a problem if you dont got shit to do and i wish it would be 4:33 here so maybe i would be asleep but im glad its not 1:33 thats too early

5. Yeah I dont have to be up til 2pm but still.. i need my sleep.. ive been going to bed at like 6-7am for the past week.

6. im up and bored out of my mind. its 4:37 here i dont know what the hell is wrong with me, i cant sleeeep:mad:

7. I'll probably go to sleep at like 3am and still til noon.

8. just finished up gettin ready to leave my apartment, one last final tommorow, err today, and im off to h-town.

9. I did that when i had an overnight job it sucked when i didnt work cause i was still awake all night and asleep all day

Do you know who Infected Mushroom is by any chance?

As in Houston?

10. its 4:50 here and i probobly wont go to sleep till like 6:30 ish

11. Badass you live close to there?

12. Yeah, it's 3:21 here right now... Time to grab a snack and head for bed. I gotta work tomorrow afternoon :p

Love my job.

13. 4:27 and still up WOOHOO!!

Naw acturally it kinda sucks

14. my sleeping patterns are all fucked up now that class has ended. I went to bed at 9am yesterday. My goal is to keep going to bed later and later until I get back to a normal bedtime by the time school starts up again.

15. Actually, I'm up. Just got off work, so I guess I got a reason.

16. I feel ya ive had a couple over night jobs

17. im pretty much always up at this time, its now 4:35.

18. 2:51am in santa cruz! smokin 1.4 blunts of trainwreck to the head...bored as a mothafucka just growin my hair :bongin:

19. I want some Trainwreck i sure as hell wouldnt be awake