Who the fuck is this pagin me at 5:46 in the mornin?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Guys dont blame this dude i know what hes talking about. He has been to the top and the bottom. He has had bad expierences ive been there to thought weed was my problem its just an addictive personality. He just likes shit to much but instead of realizing he can easyily get caught up in shit that feels good he thinks its a addictive chemical in weed.

2. This.

But seriously, it's people like you that make people question legalization.

3. #23 djtoneb, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    I find it real easy with the thrill of doing something illegal and proving to yourself and others that there's nothing wrong with it at all, that somewhere along the way it's easy to end up having your life revolve around it. People, you're free to do what you want with your lives - but take your own advice, "it's just a plant", and it's a damn great plant, but fucking moderate.

Well definitely don't blame the substance, blame the person - especially with marijuana. But people who ARE dependent on it (or act that way) are much worse to the legalization movement than the advice he's trying to give.

but everyone's always gotta argue over the internet.

4. What counts is that you get the shit that you need to do out of the way first. If you can set your priorities and you use moderation, marijuana won't be a crutch.

5. yea this guy is a joke, he came to his realization through a Biggie song. What a joke.

6. I agree, sounds like you just cant balance your life with mj. Sucks to be you.

7. crack a dawnin
    now I'm yawnin, wipe the cold out my eye
    see who's this pagin me and why..

sry i had to

8. All I wanna know is... so who the fuck was paging you at 5:46 in the am?

9. pagin me at 5:46 in the mornin, cracka dawnin now I'm yawnin.. wipe the cold out mah eye.. see who's this pagin me.. and why?

its from a notorious BIG song.

10. yea so how about the gettin robbed story? what happened and how much did they take?

11. yes i completly agree. weed shouldn't be your life but weed should help you relize what life really is about.

12. Correction, YOU made it YOUR problem.

13. crack a dawnin
    now I'm yawnin, wipe the cold out my eye
    see who's this pagin me and why..

14. So, two months from now when you're not smoking and your life still sucks are you going to come back and set the record straight?

15. This is why I only toke on the weekends.:D

I'm gonna agree with moderation. Im usually too busy to toke during the week, so I spend Mon-Fri sober, then spend Fri-Sun in a constantly ripped state:smoking::smoking:

Works well, and using this system I only smoke about a quarter, sometimes a half O a month.

16. crack of dawn'in now i'm yawn'in. Wipe the cold out my eye, see whos this pagin me, and why.

17. beat me to it.

18. if you let marijuana affect you this much in such a negative fashion, then in that respect, yes. It is bad.

Based off that, it really sounds like you are just too immature to be smoking. If you can't keep your life in line when you smoke, you shouldn't be smoking. thats it.

19. It's my n-i-g-g-a Pop from the barbershop
    Told me he was in the gamblin spot, and heard the intricate plot
    of n-i-g-g-a-z wanna stick me like flypaper neighbor
    Slow down love, please chill, drop the caper

20. I agree - Don't blame weed for your problems. Not everyone is smoking and dealing with bad people.

My life has only changed for the better since I smoke marijuana, I'm not saying I'm in paradise, but I do my best.

Elend.