Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who the fuck is paul banks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Octus, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    I think so many people make reference to him because "Ranger Smith" is like in love with him and said he party with him. So everyone makes fun of him.

Example A: Paul looks hot
    Example B: Blonde haired lead singer is him, Paul <3
    -Not something a straight non-obsessed male would say.

2. this kid is trollin hard

3. Man I party with PAUL BANKS. Those of you who saw the thread know exactly what I'm talking about. :cool:

4. dude, i hate to be an asshole, but seriusly shut the fuck up out this guy. If you love him so much, why don't you go marry him. It has to be said, i think his music is fucking bullshit, but you don't and thats great for you, enjoy it, but don't shove it down everyone elses throats please.

5. Because about a week ago Ranger Smith thought he would talk about how cool he is because he parties with paul banks. We saw through his trolls and dumb comments, and that was his go to...

Name droppers suck. Almost as much as paul banks...

6. Its Ranger Smiths boyfriend. They blew nugs together and he thinks hes edible.

7. You're all jealous that you don't blow nugs with him.

Blow nugs. Lol.

8. :eek:

9. Wtf am I listening to?

10. [quote name='"Sirtokestoomuch"']Its Ranger Smiths boyfriend. They blew nugs together and he thinks hes edible.[/quote]

I laughed so hard at this lmao :rolling:

11. I saw interpol while I was on some 'cid. Hardly remember them... I went to see The Rapture and the Cure, lol

12. DUDE, that sounds awesome I bet this was right after TOTBL or perhaps around the Antics tour! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!

THE LAST TIME I SAW THEM CARLOS HAD ALREADY LEFT, I was so pissed.

13. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']
    DUDE, that sounds awesome I bet this was right after TOTBL or perhaps around the Antics tour! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!

THE LAST TIME I SAW THEM CARLOS HAD ALREADY LEFT, I was so pissed.[/quote]

Full on man-obsession.

14. now that we've had a whole thread devoted to this guy, can we never talk about him again?

15. [quote name='"LittleWing420"']now that we've had a whole thread devoted to this guy, can we never talk about him again?[/quote]

There are a few threads dedicated to him. It will never stop. Don't be jealous I blew nugs with Paul banks. And he wrote me my own song on the back of a napkin he used to wipe his nose

16. Dude I fuckin' partied with PAUL BANKS!!!

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-dDFgxB_S4]Paul Banks & Carlos D (Interpol) 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

This is an interview with Carlos AND Paul, this was probably them at their peak, right after TOBL!

18. ^ completely oblivious...

Im guessing this guy could actually be paul banks...

What whoreish self promotion...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.