Who the fuck designed the asshole?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crayon Sauce, Nov 27, 2008.

1. I mean why is the asshole looks so much like or bellybuttons?I think whoever designed it, just like copy and pasted the bellybutton to the bottom part of the body. We humans are definitely Photoshopped.

2. lol...i don't really think assholes looks like my belly button..

3. An outie butthole would be weird.

Really weird.

4. Dude... what the fuck is wrong with your asshole?

5. oh wow we know the op was stoned when he posted this lmao

6. Best thread ever. +rep ...+++rep if you were baked while writing it

7. im worried that there may be something wrong with your asshole. just throwing that out there.

8. I prefer to call it a chocolate starfish
    Oh and mine is an outie
    Hahaha

9. HAHAHA A THREAD ABOUT BUTTS!!!!!!!

My butt bounces all over everything!!!!! It even bounces when I'm asleep, because I'm snoring and it's like "BOOOOOUNCE........ BOOOOOOOOUNCE......." HAHAHAA there should be more threads like THIS!!

10. It also bounces on the GRASS!!.... My butt bounces everywhere........

11. This guy kinda scares me. He called smokers dumb in his thread. I dont think English is his first language.

12. #12 zietanus, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    No I didn't. See. It was a misconception. I said that when you smoke grass your brain gets less smart, you know, the way it DOES, and then everyone wanted to kill me for some reason, even here now....... I dont get it???? I said "What do you expect, you smoke grass to get smart and do math???" And everyone got mad still. :confused:

Anyway, arguing may be good for in that thread but this one is for BUTTS AND FUN!!! :D

[​IMG]

13. Dude, u really have problems. child molester.

14. I was thinking maybe "butt laugher" but okay... Child molester. That is just great.......

15. Dude - you stuck your penis in my sister's bellybutton - Not chill, bro!

16. camera shutter iris.

just naturaly made sence for sphincters to be like that... and bellybuttons to an extent

17. Well now that I read this thread, I realized just how fucked up I was. But yeah I'm definitely and inny. Sorry for such a strange thread. This just seems so unlike me to post something like this. But oh well I could give a shit.

18. When you have feces coming out of YOUR belly button, you'll understand this thread

lol...wtf, this thread is hilarious :hello:

19. "we humans are definitely photoshopped"

hahahah.