Who taught you how to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokage567, Aug 25, 2008.

1. my friends basement. we smoked in her basement and then we watched willy wonka. i coughed like a madman, and just sat down on the recliner. i don't remember watching the movie, all i remember is literally raising my arm up and down for 2 hours and watching it and laughing to myself about how slow it would go no matter how fast i'd try to make it go.

2. myself. i was with friends that had done it so much before that i didnt wanna act liike a noob so i just followed what trhey did. i am a pro now

3. Wow. How do you even bring something like that up? "So, honey... wanna get high?"

4. it was about 5 of us we all decided to try it out when we were 15 so we had our friend patrick come over and roll up 2 blunts with us

5. my friend devin on his 18th bday. i was 16 at the time. smoked outta his pipe from mexico that had a jester face and jester balls hanging form the bowl on the sides

6. me and my buddy had both been considering it for a while, and he mentioned it one day, so we got on the phone and found some after about 2 hours of hunting. we bought a pack of papers, then got on his computer and searched "how to roll a joint". it was easily the worst joint i had ever seen in my life.

7. my friend. we smoked a joint by his house after school one day, and he just taught me the basics. my second time, my very experienced friend taught me with a pipe, and thats when i got my first real hit *extreme coughing*

8. i was in b.c visiting my home town of abbotsford and for a while i was comtemplating weather or not to have a smoke but i said wtf and my buddy picked up a o and smoked me up for the full 2 weeks lol

9. im as clueless as you are. he used 5 2 liter bottles and i guess tubed them together so they filter eachother

10. i already smoked tabacco and got a nug of regs from a friend smoked outa can by myself didnt start smoking with others til several weeks afterwards

11. I was on shrooms for the first time. My friend had a joint. So i took a few hits. Thats right, did shrooms before ever smoking. Cuz my parents threatened to piss test me.

12. My mom taught me how to smoke weed.

13. my brotherrrrr good times. him and his friends when they were like 17 would just sit upstairs and smoke blunts after blunts haha and he was like by the time your 16 if u havent smoked yet im FORCING u to haha. but anyway when i was 14, we hit his bubbler and hahaha good times:smoking:

14. I was 12 or 13 the summer of 6th grade going into 7th grade, My older friend had been smoking for awhile and I got peer pressured into smoking a joint. Then I didn't do for about a year or so and then started doing it off and on when I would hang out with my friends.

15. I figured it out for myself, but as for the person who first got me high... was the friend that smoked in our little cliche, which nowadays of course we all toke up daily.

16. friends / dad

17. My Best Friend Peter always had a nick on him and i was living with him for a few months our junior year in high school and I always didn't want to do it because I thought it was bad. But one time he had an 1/8 of some white widow and said it was the last time he'd ever get a deal like he did so i had to help him finish it,

best weekend ever.

He taught me everything I know,

Master Roachi

18. no one taught me, the concept seemed simple enough, light weed, inhale into lungs, hold, exhale, the first time i actually got high was by myself

19. #59 fvaambush, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008

You live near me man. i'm in holly springs... never been to cary for headies but raleighs got some really good shit and theres a couple good headies connects here in the springs.

First time I smoke was with two good friends and another kid who lived in my neighborhood but I never really chilled with. We smoked out of his wooden pipe

the only questions I asked where what does it do to you and if its addicting... the only other advice I really got was "inhale and hold it in". took like 2 hits, didn't really get high

20. My ma and paw gave it to me when I was a kid. They even taught my how to roll.