Who taught you how to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokage567, Aug 25, 2008.

1. You know, I really have no fucking idea who taught me how to smoke... Can't remember who, or when...

2. #22 Iggie, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    The /first/ time I smoked was last year with some friends of a friend (my roommate) at a kickback. We'd been drinking and smoking cigarettes for awhile when they asked if we wanted to smoke. My roommate turned 'em down and left, but I went with them to their dorm and we smoked in their bathroom. I had a helluva time working that bong the first time.

The reason I kept smoking, though, was that I came into a gallon-bag of trim for free. To make a long story short, my boy got in trouble while attending Humboldt State. I went up there to help him with shit and he'd made a connection that hooked us up with the aforementioned. We smoked hell out of that bag for a week or two before he had to leave for rehab (the entire story's pretty fucking long), making it mine. Just mine. /All/ mine.

But /who/ taught me? Er, right, that.. It was the roommate I mentioned earlier. He was a huge pothead before I met him (he had to stop when school started 'cause of his girlfriend), but I got him into smoking again, and since then I've learned most everything from him, either by his instruction or just my watching him.

3. #23 screwstoned, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    MATT RANKIN. look him up on youtube. that fool is responsible for all my dank buying LOL

4. I had smoked a few times before I first smoked with my brother but i'm still sure that i've learnt the most from him. Oh and GC.

5. im just curious, how could you have a 5 chamber grav? when you push down to inhale the smoke couldnt get to you

6. My friends did. haha first time out of a pipe...didnt get really high at all.

7. I learned to smoke from the movies man... half baked kinda taught me the ways of the stoney jedi.....
    dazed and confused...
    yeah those kinda movies... i loved them even before i smoked weed...
    I LOVE MOVIES AND WEED!!!!

8. Smoked spliff the same way i smoked a fag but held it in... Also i knew how to bong hit because of waytoomany lol...

9. 7th grade summer, i always hated drugs, but somehow my friend convinced me into trying it... so he tells me i gotta pay 30 bucks and hell pay the rest, i have no idea whats going on at this point. We get our bud, go back to this house and wait till 11 o clock to toke....(the usual 13 year old ways lol)...alot of people say you dont get high your first time, well i got blazed off my ass, thank god he had lots of FOOOD =]

10. I was taught by a friend. On my 18th birthday we went up to Raleigh and I bought a bubbler then we went over to cary to buy some headies, and the whole way home he explained to me the difference between regs, mids, beasters, and headies. Once we got back to the house, he tought me how to use my bubbler and boy did I get high. I don't beleive I've ever been that high since. The same guy also turned me on to the City so all around good mentor.

11. My big brother and some of his friends

12. Who you think taught you to smoke trees?

[​IMG]

But yeah, my friends taught me how to smoke weed my first time, and I got stoned as an adulterer in Saudi Arabia.

13. my friends house. after school walked homie. fools like, wanna smoke weed? what weed wtf why would I wanna do that? I dont smoke. ended up smoking in his garage out of a plastic cranberry turned bong he called it #1 stunner(yea hes pretty lame)and mids. i'll tell that shitty mids got me higher than ive ever been. I was sitting down swinging my legs back and forth and they were going in slow motion. hahahahhahhah hahahaha ahhh memories thanks for that man. I wonder who i would be if i never took that first hit

14. a combo of my friend loyd and lots of reading here on GC. I owe most of my knowledge about weed to Grass city, like the other day when I realized that the weed i had picked up at the begining of the week was harvested prematurely. Thanks to all my fellow blades.:smoking:

15. my current gf. ahhhh the good old days.... :hello::smoking::smoking::smoking:

16. My mom taught me...haha. Awkward, right? First thing I ever smoked out of was her glass piece.

17. It was my freshman year in highschool and I had a bunch of friends who were seniors (i had an older brother) Well me and some of my freshman buddies were hanging out with my senior friends at a field party when suddenly they pull out a huge homemade bong. It was 3 feet tall and they called it the rod. One of them went to his car turned on simon and garfunkle mrs. robinson and proceeded to pack a fat bowl. I didn't smoke with them but just seeing them enjoying themselves so much is what inspired me to smoke a year later.

18. hallowen 04

it was a dark and scaaaaaaaaary night:eek:

19. i just laughed for about 20 minutes

20. that was a good night. :D