Who still plays/remembers diablo 2?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dovahkiin666, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I just started for the 464866468th time a couple days ago and its as fun as i remember! Any of you stoners still play?

2. holy shit bro, I FUCKING LOVED THAT GAME. Ugh, you make me sad now me not being able to do it again.

3. Mephisto runs all day son!!! haha, ive played that game more than any other game by far. I hop on there maybe a few times a year just for shits

4. holy shit i quit and started playing that game again liek 2352351345x's also...

I actually have all the cds and keys at my apartment so i could install at any time lol :hello:

5. Man, I've spent countless hours playing counterstrike, I'd always see some dude playing diablo and the monitor would be displaying some indescribable fight scenes and whatnot.

I was surely envious.

But I was a god with the AK.

6. Yupp still play here. Having lots of fun playing single player I always played battle net as a kid.

7. Wow Diablo is awesome! I loved that game. I tried playing it a couple weeks ago but could not find the CD key. However, Diablo 3 is coming out very soon I believe! :)

8. yea wasn't it suppose to come out soon like 10 years ago lol:smoke:

9. Just got over a little d2 kick, happens every so often. Can't wait for d3.

10. Who could forget d2...... its the best fucking game ever made

11. I officially love all of you. If any of you wanna play/run runs/trade add me, Stormer666
    And i cant wait for D3, im gonna be playing that for another 10 years :p

12. personally i think the diablo games are a kind of over rated. that being said when i was a young lad i had a hell of a time playing diablo 1 and some of 2 lol