WHo spills the bong water?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by climbingtrees, Nov 20, 2009.

1. i havnt yet.

2. nope, nasty

3. Yeah I do it all the time when I'm not thinking straight blazed.

4. i dont spil it on purpose. but my bong is front heavy so if the carpet is uneven it will tip foward sometimes.

it only spills every now and then though

5. i spilled some on my laptop case once and that shit would not come out for like 3-4 months...its better now tho

6. sometimes i get so baked ill knock my bong over on my floor or ill tip my ashcatcher by accident...but the worst moment i ever had was i had my bong on my table then my weed on my table on my rolling tray (mirror lol) and knocked my bong over on the mirror and all over my weed =( nothing broke just my weed was bye bye lol

7. When I was newbie I would drink it, then immediately spit it out...then drink more...and spit it out...and so on and so forth. :p

8. if i spill it......i replace it. thats the only reason for me to put new water in hahah

9. My dog, all the time, maybe i should stop putting it on the floor?:smoking:

10. Only happens with my hand bong, and even then it's only like a tiny bit.

11. lol, i convinced some wannabe that if he drank it all in one gulp he'd have the strongest high possible, mothafucka did it hahaha so funny.

12. i spill it into the sink to replace it with fresh water

13. If you do, your 'that guy'

14. hahaha no i never do, but everyones got that friend right

15. dog and mom all the time :3

16. When I first started smoking, we were all in my buddies shed rippin his zong, and for some reason, I can't remember why anymore, I blew INTO the bong instead of sucking in, and the water all shot up onto my jeans right on my nut sack. Shit DAAAANKED. Then I started getting all paranoid that my mom would smell it when I got home haha.

17. If you own a bong then you have at least once spilled some bong water!

18. Only did it once but it was in my home so it didn't matter.