Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who smokes schwag anyway?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gnome., Dec 4, 2010.

1. I like to watch shows about drug smuggling. It seems like most of the weed coming in from mexico is some seriously low grade brick. Everyone that I know and pretty much everyone on here smokes mids or dank, and avoids schwag whenever possible. So who smokes this mexican crap?

2. Me.
    Economically smart.
    BTW: to the "dank only" snobby pot heads that have something to say against it, leave.

3. A lot of people smoke this "Mexican crap".

Just to name a few:

People who can't find higher quality.
    People who want to save some cash.
    People who want to smoke large amounts cheaply.

4. dont be rude to the asker. its a legit question.

Put it in perspective:To a user whose only experience entitles smoking top quality bud, schwag can easil give the person a "headache"

I am a college kid, therefore I understand not being able to pay top dollar. However; personally speaking, schwag in small amounts gets me nothing more than buzzed, and large amounts give me a nauseous headache. besides i smoke alot with just one other person, so I choose to smoke less, but smoke the best. no hate on schwag if thats what you consider "getting high"

5. alot of dank comes out of mexico too. its only the people that dont know shit that transport schwag into the us

6. i smoke both, i dont get any headaches/nauseous from schwag nor is the high completely terrible, its not the same but you dont expect a good steak and a burger from micky d's to taste the same, the satisfaction of eating is still there though.
    sometimes i fell like just smoking for a long time but without getting too fucked up, i smoke da schwag. sometimes i feel like smoking very little but want a nice buzz thoughout the day, i smoke that chron chron. depends on the situation.

but yeah a lot of people smoke schwag man. a hell of a lot.

but then again i mostly vape so maybe that has a bit of a difference. schwag is very cheap where i live and combine that with a vape its very very cost efective.

7. i agree with mental. Vapes make anything make you air bourne. Spend some money on one of those and your set.

8. My MFLB arrives tomorrow, should be fun:)

9. No it really isn't. The vast majority of people smoke it... because its the vast majority of supply. Also most people here call their schwag mids when it really isn't. For some reason, what you smoke becomes tied to ego... and nobody wants to be thought of as a schwag smoker. If you were to actually use the term mids for only the weed the lies directly on the center of the spectrum from the best weed ever to the worst, most weed that people here consider mids wouldn't be called mids at all.

If it has more than a few seeds in an ounce... it really shouldn't be called mids if we're being honest.

10. I love schwagg...

11. is this true?

12. I'll cop mids once in a while if the price is right. Nothing like some beef nd broccoli blunts (mids/danks). Makes that shit last

13. If the price is good, picking up a few O's and making edibles is SOO price effective. Then I just hit some dank out of the chillum and get DESTROYED. It's awesome. :D

14. Im low on spendable cash atm, and i live in houston,
    I picked up a half o of some reg for 25$
    frosty, green, orange hairs, just packed flat.

1-2 bowls gets me pretty lit :wave:

15. #16 AK74, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    dude ive been trying to be economically smart especially since its the end of the semester in college and im runnin low on funds, but after the thanksgiving break which meant a week without weed, i came back and smoked this "economically smart" weed, and let me tell you it made me feel like shit.

dank just tastes so much better, smokes better, and the high is way more enjoyable. i understand trying to save money but if you are compromising on the quality of weed, its just not worth it. sure you can get a lot more for a lot less, but you're torturing yourself. if you switch from smoking dank to smoking schwagg, it feels like you just got high off oregano.

do yourself a favor and be economically smart by buying better weed but just smoking less of it at a time. you will be happy you did.

although theres always that cheap weed out there that feels better than what you paid for.

16. Not to be a dick, but its all in your head buddy.
    The highs are different but it can't be said that schwag makes you feel like shit.
    I don't feel like shit at all when I smoke schwag.
    a gram of dank gets you high like 3 times at the most.
    20 bag of schwag gets you high ( and yes a good high) for at least 15 times.

17. it's not that i don't like schwag. the shit gets you high so whatever right

BUT

as long as i can have my selection of strains i will stay away from schwag. :cool:

18. you live in canada?
    yall dont have schwag lol.
    your schwag would run like 10/g here.
    our schwag costs 150/qp.
    Texas.

19. I sometimes voluntarily smoke 'lower quality weed' as oppose to dank. Don't get me wrong, I can get my hands on some pretty good dank for quite a good price, but sometimes I don't feel like getting absolutely fucked. There's some sort of satisfaction that is acquired from rolling a few mids/schwag joints and listening to some music while blazing. It's more of a chilled high than a fucked high. Although, I must admit, smoking lower quantities of dank is usually the key. But with dank, I binge smoke as I know that I can get higher and once you get high, you feel on top of the world and never want to come down, therefore take measures to refrain yourself from coming down. With schwag, this is not the case.