Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who Smokes and Served?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfweeden, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hey GC, I know some of us stoners were in the Corps or Army, Airforce, Navy or CG. Either way, who smoked when they served? Past or Present?

I'll be honest I smoked that spice shit when I was in the Corps but now its only mj for me. Much better.

Tokeing-

Jfw

2. Corps all day

3. Air Force! :smoke:

... okay, I can't lie, I'm no AF guy, but I can guarantee two things: if the Air Force weren't overstaffed and was actually accepting people, I'd so be in right now. And if I were in, I'd be tokin'.

Seriously major props to anyone here that is actually smokin' and servin'. :D

4. its that staffed? I thought they were always looking for enlistees.

5. soon im joining the marines :hello:

6. Hell no. AF has the most strict requirements of height-weight and test scores... they just don't need people. A friend of mine was lucky enough to meet those requirements and wanted to be a mechanic of some sort on F-16s... failing that, just some fighter... he ended up being some weapons guy on a bomber or something totally different from what he signed up for, JUST BECAUSE they were full in all other areas. From what I gather they're having serious trouble finding places for people. So yeah, I've got a shitload of respect for the guys that actually made it into the AF, and even better if they actually got into what they wanted to do (be a pilot? PFF... yeah right, you'd have to be God to make it through all their "elimination rounds").

7. Army 71-77. I smoked, snorted, took yellow sunshine, mesc, peyote, angel dust, drank anything, got busted in rank for possesion. But I'm BETTER NOW!:smoking: