Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who smokes and has asthma?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by chris00123, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys im 14 /years old started to hold a cig when i was 13 , here is my story well last year when i was 13 yo i would smoke cigs and weed k and then i nearly died from weed ( laced or some shit ) well now im carefull bout the amount i smoke but yo i smoked 4 joints in 4 days and my breathing is fucked up i need advice on waht to do and i play sports i got athletic body wtv , my asthma isnt that bad but iunno when i was born i was a premature meening i was born a few months before due and i was in the hospital in those little uhh i rlly dont know what ther called but something like inkubators and y ai rlly dont know and i cant visit my doctor cause my aunt is gonna find out i smoke again does anyone know what i should do ? hit me up pls if u got advice peace bros and stay high

2. hey i smoke and have asthma. although i try to keep it to a minimum. one a week is a good goal. If you can get your hands on Advair, then it will help with yourbreathing problem. Advair is an inhailer that you take everyday, in case you didnt know.

3. Um yes weed helps and you might wana edit your post because people under 18 on here get banned.

4. yes please edit your post. so people can read it, and so your age is over 18. because on this site if your under 18 your gonna get banned.

just don\'t smoke weed until your 18 or cigarettes. cigarettes have no upside to them. and you should be trying to get good grades and pass all your classes.

5. Stop smoking. Your health isn\'t worth the risk of getting high. Get off the cigs especially. Hope u get ur shit figured out... :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.