Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who smokes a bowl at 420?(the time)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChronicBurns, May 22, 2009.

1. I smoke a bowl at 420 almost everyday:) i know most my buddies do it as well, but i was wondering if other people do this?? I like to think im smokin a bowl with millions of other people at that time hahah trippy

2. I think the whole 420 thing is a bit stupid but the radio station I listen too has 4:20 smoke break so if im tuned in ill normally light one up just for the hell of it.

3. i was gonna get high yesterday, and i realized it was only like ten minutes till 420...

i think doug benson said it best
    "you know, im excited to get high, BUT i can wait, until the cooler time to do it"(not a direct quote)

so i did, and i smoked a bowl, at 420, with 420 by kotton mouth kings, playin in the background

shit was so cash;)

4. well if thats the case i think my watch is stuck on 4:20 :smoking:

5. haha yea i remember that quote.
    but thats sick man. i was prob smokin one to lol

6. i think you meant to say you WILL remember that quote! LOL:p

7. lol the background on my cell phone is a picture of a clock at 4:20...so everytime i smoke its 4:20 haha

8. i could give a shit if it was 4:20, i get high when i want to.

edit: kinda sounded like an ethug there, i mean i get high when i feel like it, and within reason. also pertaining to my current environment. motherfuckers. :D

9. no i meant "i remember that quote" cuz i remember seeing Super High Me and him saying that. And 420 is a sick tradition.

10. I usually try to smoke between 3-5, and usually i dont toke up till 4:20...unlses i gotta be somewhere, god damn schedules

11. I do when it's close to the time, like 3;50 or somethin and i wanna toke, then i'll be like i can find something to do until 420. I'm in class (college) 4-5 anyway, so I usually miss 420.

it's a cool thing, but when people take it too far it's annoying. I'm going to recall this one time when I was visiting home. My friend has a blunt, house to himself (for 4hr), it was around noon, and he didn't wanna toke until 420. I'm like huh? sure man, we're doing lil stuff to pass the time. 410 comes and his people is here. can't smoke. stood outside smoked.

now why couldnt we smoke earlier and have the the rest of the time to do something else? because he was over doing it. I even said lets do it 120 (because 120 on west coast, is 420 on the east. and trying to tell him every 20 min after the hour in probably someone's 420) idk. it's cool.

i usually smoke whenever though

12. No i really cant say i have. Of course on the holiday i'll do a pretty noticible amout more but i never not toke just for 4:20. Thats almost like saying you won't have a barbeque unless its 4th of july.

13. sometimes if im bored, ill draw a watch with 4:20 on it then ill look at it later and ill go fuck its 420 lets smoke.

14. I'm not a fan of 420, it has too much of the negative stupid stoner stigma to it.

The day is cool though, it's basicly St. Patricks day for weed. And even though St. Patricks day can be pretty stupid and immature it's still a blast once a year.

15. If I'm already smoking, I'll say "420" to my fiance while we're smoking, and sometimes I'll rush to pack a bowl if it's 4:18 and we're about to smoke anyway. I don't go out of my way, though, and don't get sad if we miss it.

16. I smoke weed when I want to...not when the clock tells me to. :smoke:

17. I don't ever plan on smoking on 420, but if I wanna smoke and its like 4:00 or something than I'll wait 20 minutes just for the hell of it.

18. me and my friend smoked while driving and we had no idea it was 420...maybe it was destiny

19. Sometimes, but never really on purpose. Last two sems of college i had class til' 4 monday-fri, so by the time i got home and rolled one up it was usually 4:20. Like most people have said, I just tend to smoke whenever I feel like smoking, but its nice when the time and the urge line up.

20. haha i smoke all the time not caring if its 420 or not. Its not something you evolve your life/day around. But If i ever see its 420 or close to I will def smoke a bowl. Even if im baked out of my mind, if i look over and see 418, i get real excited lol.