who smoked in the morning todat?

Discussion in 'General' started by oiunsauo, May 25, 2009.

1. Today I woke up and remembered I didint have to go to to my last days of high school. I made breakfest for my mom then hide in the backyard and smoked.what about u

2. I work the night shift at my job and when I got off at 6 AM, I walked straight to my car and smoked a bowl. Then drove home. :smoking:

3. smoked real early lol, like 3 or 4 am, now off to work and hopefully get a bag

4. just woke up, about to light up a bowl

5. Woke up on the couch, had some neck pain from weird sleeping position so I toked a bowl felt better. Might toke later if I decide to order out tonight.

6. went to Stien Mart to get fitted for suit for my cousins wedding, then i went to pressure wash a driveway, now im here smokin a bowl

7. i woke up around ten and nobody was home so i went out to my shed and took some bubbles hits of some middies...now its pouring rain. by the way it was prolly my first wake and bake

8. Haha wakin up from a long night of Captain Morgan and Lemonade (THE BEST MIX KNOWN TO MAN, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU TRY THIS GODLY MIX) that I happen to be sippin on right now at my brothers house tokin out of my bong with a new color changing ashcatcher.

9. Best mix is Baily's Irish Cream and melted vanilla icecream, although I've never tried Morgtans and Lemonade before.

10. I like Captain and Minute Maid Lemonade but I also like JD and Coke...that's my drink hah

11. originally i wasnt even going to smoke this morning...

...but after reading this thread....

12. I woke up at 5 AM and looked to my side and noticed there was still some bud in my bong. I sparked it up, turned on the music and went back to sleep.