Who should pay for the Oil Spill???

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Stoopid Toker, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Is this thread necessary? Obviously BP.

BP should also be sued for billions over years by the gulf states.

2. No, it isnt necessary, neither is any thread on here. Is your response necessary? No, it isnt either.

The picture is funny and ironic because its a BP telling customers they are responsible for their own spills. Sorry i had to explain all this.

3. lol like the comeback bro, and that picture is irony at its finest

4. #5 Fenton Mewley, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    Hmm. Well, maybe I'm just hearing things, but didn't the government say BP will be paying?

Should the taxpayers pay for it? No, because that is a fucking ridiculous idea.

Should the UK pay for it? No, because that is a fucking ridiculous idea.

Should BP pay for it? No, because that is a fucking ridiculous idea, right?

:rolleyes:

Also, is your response to my response necessary? You didn't even contribute to the discussion, either than explaining irony. Your response isn't necessary, unless you plan on using your response with that pic as a tutorial of irony for 5 year olds.

5. looks like your just taking the title of the thread way to seriously, he just wanted to share the picture

6. agreed, I had no idea the "thread irrelevancy" police were on patrol tonight.

7. See, nobody even wants to discuss the actual fucking thread title.

Well, maybe if OP didn't think he had a smart mouth, I wouldn't have even done that.

Say, who do you think should pay for BP's spill?

8. Saw that funny picture in an ATS thread

BP recently bought some keywords on Google and Yahoo to block people from finding information about the spill.

The more I hear news about it, the more it sounds like it was planned. Hurricane season is right now, talk about timing