Who said it was to early.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KingCityKush, Dec 16, 2017.

1. It’s been a while but they are definitely bigger. Just weird how one side wants to flower and the other side is fine on 2 of these plants. So I been using lights to stop it from flowering.

Image1530471382.587895.jpg

Image1530471420.073733.jpg

Image1530471467.542697.jpg

Image1530471505.152541.jpg

The cherry OG
    Image1530471545.337743.jpg

You can see the pre flowers on these and it’s a little to early. Image1530471634.971946.jpg

Other side completely fine. Pretty weird.
    Image1530471670.409992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So I think they finally stopped growing and will flower soon. Even thought there is already signs of some pre flowers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking good, have some pretty heavy set girls there.

4. Thanks :D

5. Mine originally were pruned for a bush form but I ended up maxing out my numbers leaving me with a lot less real estate so had to chop them to be more upright. Went from having 6 outside to 12 then 3 for my greenhouse.

6. How big are they? I remember you said you had a bunch of veggies. That’s probably taking up most of your space.

7. I just thinned mine out a week ago, my tallest is about 7' but most are around 5' from crown and then added a few late ones that are maybe 3'.

8. Ive always wanted to do this. To see how cannabis lives in places like africa or the middle east where it never gets cold enough to kill them in the winter. Their gonna be some trees man! Subbed :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nothing interesting really just some flowering and potassium deficiency. I did cut clones of all of them and so far only liking one. We might get a purple pheno.

[​IMG]

10. Your alive, was wondering when you would post again. How your girls looking, I assume they are all stacked up and starting to flower. Even if she is not all purple she still looks like she will have pretty bracts.
    Mix up some tea like I am and it will address your potassium, even if you just go with an alfalfa steep it would go a long ways.