Who said it was to early.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KingCityKush, Dec 16, 2017.

1. I've always wondered what would happen if you started this early for next year grow. Will you get 20ft monsters? Will they die? Let's find out. So I planted 30 seeds OG KUSH X PURPLE. "That's what my friend claimed for them to be". Just the sexing part might be a challenge for this. I've heard Phylos labs will figure that out for you. I think it's still pricy for what it's worth might as well buy feminized seeds :) we will see. Currently keeping them under a 300watt Mars Hydro LED. For about 6hrs and i take them outside around 6AM For sunlight. Oh and can't forget the little heater thingy to keep them warm at night can't remember the name. Let's see where this journey takes us happy growing.

This is wrong it's more like 64°F might need a new one.

[​IMG]

The seedlings. 23 out of 30 popped in a week so DOB Will be December 15 2017 for these babies.
    [​IMG]

Looks like some purple maybe it's the cold?

[​IMG]

2. Today they are 16days old. From 30 down to 23. They will slowly be weeded out. I've put them in the red solo cups. Still currently under a 300watt led at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Always wanted to do this, keen to see results and how they look in Spring

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Same here . Just wondering if I should take clones later on to figure out sex. Or if I should select a few and work with those.

5. Nothing exciting happening they are bigger, but it was dark and decided to take 2 crappy pictures just for an update. 26days old I would expect bigger. Actually 24 days in picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. looking good, theyre not bad for 23 plants sharing a 300w lamp. if you're expecting to shepherd these through until fall of 2018 it doesnt matter how big they are now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well the numbers will get reduced. Just for basics I would assume 50% male 50% female. Then from those I only want maybe 6. Plans always change . They'll just be under led until April when the sun starts producing more light.

8. About 1 month old today. Really looking forward for that purple one. Maybe a deficiency :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. If you over water and don't let enough oxygen in the roots this is what it looks like. Roots look healthy though. I was thinking it was because of the cold then heat stress but nope. Didn't make enough cuts on the bottom of the cup to let water out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Excited to see how these get around April.
    Keep us updated this is an interesting idea:smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 2
  11. i subbed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks day day 43. Slow growth recovering. They need a transplant,but since they are outside and go inside at night it would be a pain to move that many around. I should buy a wagon. Looks like a couple of these plants will not make it and be sent to ganja hell .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The purple one.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like we have a Male who agrees?

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Its a male my friend

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yup time to go since you have so many more to chose from unless you wanr to breed them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

16. Yea already in the trash. Hmmm maybe I’ll keep one for breeding we will see.

• Like Like x 1
  17. What part of the world are u

18. I live on mars hot weather all year round lol. USA