Who really runs the world?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Awakened, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Just thought id share these with you guys. Im assuming a lot of you guys are open minded on here so here they are. Marijuana has definitely played a part in me waking up to the shit these shadow groups/governments have done to us and continue to try to do :( And obviously cant say these vids are real for sure, just they seem pretty believable. Tons of dis info out there though

The Disclosure Project
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsOe_r2r2P0]The Sirius Documentary - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PZ1zfFJGDo]Dr. Steven Greer : The Truth About the End of NASA's Shuttle Program - (September 23rd, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

2. #2 Dissec, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    This is me subbing, I dont wanna use my data connection at work on videos so I'll wait til im home.

I've recently been thinking the CIA is a major controller, but still controlled by people not in the direct spotlight. Look at everything they've done... i mean mkultra was used to distract people from other shit that was going down, forgot the project name but I'll look it up when I'm home.

Same group probably would also control most other 3 letter agencies, like the NSA.

3. The 13 Families obviously run the world. No I am not joking.

The Astor Bloodline
    The Bundy Bloodline
    The Collins Bloodline
    The DuPont Bloodline
    The Freeman Bloodline
    The Kennedy Bloodline
    The Li Bloodline
    The Onassis Bloodline
    The Reynolds Bloodline
    The Rockefeller Bloodline
    The Rothschild Bloodline
    The Russell Bloodline
    The Van Duyn Bloodline

4. It's too subjective of an answer and too vague of a question.

Id say nobody in particular, though.

5. We run the world. We are currently making the choice to let others do it.

6. Jesus Jones

7. This (Bilderberg Group) They own the world.

8. The highest bidder...

9. The one in the semen scented, cheetah printed tee.

10. Only true trippy *****s believe

11. Well I was more thinking along the lines of whos running our black government projects. All linked in with the black budget etc. Watched one of those vids and it said over 100billion or something has been given to our shadow government from tax payer money. And that money has been spent on all sorts of advanced technology that well never see in the public eye because they would rather keep it a secret for whatever reason. Id say the bilderberg group is more the political and public eye elites.

12. Apparently even free energy which has been around for a while. They have blocked all initiatives to go towards free energy. And im talking about supposed devices that can take electromagnetic energy out of the air and convert to electricity which apparently they have had for a while.

13. how are they supposed to make money off of free energy....?

that's why you don't see much of it.

yet.

14. I believe we cannot know who the true powers that be are, they make sure of that. I also believe the 'bilderberg" group is political.

15. That is a lot to swallow for most but I think that it could very well be a possibility. Fuck man.

16. Pretty sure the free energy conspiracies are bunk, like the hollow moon or lizard illuminati