Who really is normal?

Discussion in 'General' started by WIdankss1226, May 27, 2010.

1. I'm normal as shit you guys are all the weirdos

2. Im not normal, not gonna lie...but im alright with that because i dont give a fuck.
    but i give just enough of a fuck to appear normal lol

3. I think my sig says it all lol :). I been sayin that for years. Some people i grew up with still use that as well.

4. There is no normal. Just a bunch of unique people who conform to certain trends or ideas for social or societal purposes. Everyone is born an individual, but most people naturally want to be accepted by others so they do things a certain way. At least, that's how I look at it. :smoking:

5. I am normal and anyone not exactly like me isn't.

*removes tongue from cheek*

6. that's a pretty cool comic OP, did ya make it yourself?

We're all a little bit weird, I think. That's what makes us human :D Idiosyncrasies FTW

7. Fuck being normal. Being normal is boring as hell. I am far from normal, some people would probably consider me borderline losing my mind, but those people are squares :p

I just consider myself as on another level as those people. I actually enjoy being around eccentric people much more than normal people....

Besides, what is normality other than hiding your true self to try to fit the social norm. Normality is simply how much you are willing to suppress and hide your "wierd" side.

8. Normal is you if you're close-minded and if you're not than it's who you want to be.

9. "Normal" is what the majority is.

10. I don't think there is such thing as normal. Everyone has their own standards for what normal is, so you can be the most fucked up person in the world and be 'normal'. Being yourself is normal, even if it's not someone else's idea of normal.

11. There's no way to define normality in a person, because you are always right in your own head. The same way its hard for stoners to grasp how anyone could be against weed, those people are like "how could they be for it?!" They are so sure they know everything about weed and you.